Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Not sure what the issue is. The alternative is that then Inverness fans need to travel midweek. There's no way of sorting that. One set of fans will have to travel midweek. 
That's assuming fans are allowed in by then.
It's only a once or twice a season thing as well.

We’ve been away to Inverness (our longest league away trip) midweek for the last 3 seasons now and not one other team has been scheduled to play away there midweek in that time. It’s a journey that nobody wants to do, so why are we the team that have to do it every single season? I find it hard to believe that there’s no alternative to sending Dunfermline there every single season, meaning no other clubs have to go there midweek unless games get postponed. I like going to away games midweek, but can’t go up to Inverness on a Tuesday night. So it’s frustrating that no other club has been scheduled to be in that position, but we’ve had to do it 3 years in a row.

29th December is probably one of the worst times to have to do a long midweek journey as well. I think the midweek fixtures should have been during a different week.

Away to Inverness in Tuesday 29th December? What a nonsense. One midweek fixture all season and (as always seems to happen) we end up away to Inverness. Even more mental to make it 29th December.

Pessimistic, but I genuinely can’t see large gatherings, including football matches, being permitted for quite some time.

There's never any large gatherings when Inverness play at home amarite? 

Neither is EEP. Not had decent, regular home attendances of 6k (half full) for donkeys.

4 hours ago, CallumPar said:

We’ve been away to Inverness (our longest league away trip) midweek for the last 3 seasons now and not one other team has been scheduled to play away there midweek in that time. It’s a journey that nobody wants to do, so why are we the team that have to do it every single season? I find it hard to believe that there’s no alternative to sending Dunfermline there every single season, meaning no other clubs have to go there midweek unless games get postponed. I like going to away games midweek, but can’t go up to Inverness on a Tuesday night. So it’s frustrating that no other club has been scheduled to be in that position, but we’ve had to do it 3 years in a row.

29th December is probably one of the worst times to have to do a long midweek journey as well. I think the midweek fixtures should have been during a different week.

Every midweek fixture for Inverness is like that.

A vaccine just in time for going to Starks, good timing haha.

The crush at half-time for a cigarette, pish or something at the pie stall at Starks is absolutely murder. Toaty wee stadium for a toaty wee team.

2 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Place where two specky bāstards that play annoying, shite music come from, and support a team that play 40 miles away emoji1360.png

Come on now, they have a lot of top tunes.

Anyone else thoroughly uninterested in the new season?

I was starting to get into the spirit a lot more with new kits and signings etc. It’s amazing how much a few weeks without signings or even rumours dries up your appetite for the football.

That’s not to say I’ve been particularly expecting anything or that I’m disappointed in any way, it’s just much easier to get the buzz when new players and rumours are flying about.