Walking Down The Halbeath Road

He didn’t play much with us as he was injured when we first got him on loan and recalled as soon as he put a run of games together.  Played very well in those games and should be a good replacement for McManus. He can handle himself physically and got a few goals too.  

1 hour ago, sick boy said:

Aidan Keena, talk to me

He got another year on his Hartlepool deal I'm sure. I would have him back at East End.  Strong lad and plenty potential to improve.

Edited by Chubbychops

Guest Axle Grease
19 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Can’t believe Joe Cardle hasn’t been re-signed in a Karl Fletcher Harchester United role yet.

It’s like the club don’t want my season ticket money :(

Joking, right? 

Guest Axle Grease
17 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Joe had an altercation with a team mate at Airdrie before joining us. Good move bringing Nat on board. Next will be Andy Stirling, to show players how to have lovely teeth and a great torso. Joe could soon churn out the perfect Frankenstein's monster of a footballer.

Joe has some teeth himself: think Donkey out of Shrek. 

Guest Axle Grease
3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Joe Cardle is a handsome b*****d so clearly you are intimidated and jealous of his good looks and popularity.

I've not been an admirer of physical attributes, more their balling abilities right enough. But they cowdunbeef are up there with that Ryland geezer (or whatever his name is). 

Guest Axle Grease
5 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I’ve read this five times and I feel quantifiably dumber as a result.

Good. 

Seems a sensible move, we can train there during the day and Alloa at night time. 
Do we usually train at Kelty? 

Think we still used McKane Park and had reserve games (and some training?) at Kelty?

37 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Seems a sensible move, we can train there during the day and Alloa at night time. 

Do we usually train at Kelty? 

I would assume the agreement is over with Kelty, wouldn't make sense to have an agreement with 2 clubs