Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Why do we need to run the club as a business that costs £200K to run?

Why do we overspent every year?

Where did the parachute and season ticket sales money go?

If GM got a 12M loan on EEP secured then why wasn't this spent on clearing the debt of 8M so we could start again?

Has GM therefore put any money at all into the Pars?

Is selling season tickets for an insolvent club illegal?

Why can't we go part time?

Why did we spent £200K on a plastic pitch when we were told that we couldn't use it?

Why can other clubs on less income consistently do better than us?

Why is the club chasing the author of the 'document' but not the media who are basically saying the same things?

I could go on.

EEP owned by CH owned by EEP group owned by LBG

something like that anyway

so effectively it is owned by Lloyds

Just because Charleston owes money to the bank doesn't mean that the bank owns the company, or EEP for that matter. And the bank isn't pumping money into EEP, so I'm completely fucking baffled why we're even talking about this.

Squad Update:

Barrowman - may make bench tomorrow vs Falkirk; doubtful because not started training again, yet.
Geggan - out
Jordan - out
Kane - late fitness test on his ankle
Byrne - out 6-8 weeks
Preben Erland - returned to Norway but will come back across for another trial in the Summer
D'Angelo - Now officially left DAFC after wishing to go back home to his native Italy.

Just because Charleston owes money to the bank doesn't mean that the bank owns the company, or EEP for that matter. And the bank isn't pumping money into EEP, so I'm completely fucking baffled why we're even talking about this.

a £12 million loan from a tax payer owned bank not repayable for 35 years or whatever suggests differently.

Technically the banks own everything, as they're the ones that create the money out of thin air.