Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Okay I'll pick the questioning up on Baracus' behalf. 

Is it acceptable to be posting that on a public forum? If I was Crawford I'd be p*ssed off hearing that private negotiations were being leaked. And if you're a fan, why do it? To make yourself look "ITK" as is the popular cliche nowadays? Honestly, I think if you're somehow privy to this kind of stuff and you're leaking it on the likes of here, you're a bit of a dick. 

I await the old "heads gone" as a boring response instead of genuine answers though. 

Another one melting with jealousy about not having the inside track.

Feel free to PM for all the latest SCOOPS~! - you won’t believe who Pars are trying to get on loan for next season!!

Kevin O’Hara would be a superb signing if he wasn’t absolutely fucking shite. Scoring a few goals for Alloa doesn’t convince me otherwise.

Genuinely hoping that rumour is a total wind-up as we’d honestly been better off keeping Callum Smith or Andy Ryan if that’s the standard of player we are after. At least he’ll certainly be cheap.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

The guy was a daft teenager at the time. To be fair, he was the only one to come back and and apologise afterwards.  The two more experienced guys were silent, older and should've known better.

I think O'Hara looks like he has  come of age in the last year and I would give him a chance.

43 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Didn't O'Hara not have a pretty decent season there? I know that he was previously an absolute jobber who abused people with disabilities. 

Oh ffs I’d forgotten he was involved in that as well!

His clear and obvious lack of talent would be the bigger factor in not signing him tbf, rather than his lack of any human compassion.

149462A3-C98D-46AA-A3B4-A9567E1D1709.jpeg

Just now, Poet of the Macabre said:

Are we playing you in the cup or something?

Most folk would get the "multi club forum" chat, but not you. I already know you are just joking around. 

Seriously though, I will be back in here when O'Hara signs and I suspect I wont be alone. 

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Most folk would get the "multi club forum" chat, but not you. I already know you are just joking around. 

Seriously though, I will be back in here when O'Hara signs and I suspect I wont be alone. 

I’m just relieved to hear Falkirk still exist. I’d assumed they’d quietly shut the doors due to lack of interest.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

Fixed that for you m8.
Listen, I will level with you here. I am simply looking for some petty point scoring and if you sign wee Kev I am willing to come into this lions den to get it.

I might even search back for O'Hara related quotes and demand condemnation Granny Danger style if I have time, go all in. Like I said before, I need football related pettiness and conflict.