Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Well, after reading all that I can safely say I won't be buying a single share. GM needs to speak out and prove that it is all lies for me to change my mind.

EDIT- I would say though, the author of the piece could have relaid all the same facts without his vitriol towards GM being so obvious. Gives GM or any of his defenders an easy target. Could have used a decent sub-editor having a look at it, what with the numerous spelling mistakes as well.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

Well, after reading all that I can safely say I won't be buying a single share. GM needs to speak out and prove that it is all lies for me to change my mind.

EDIT- I would say though, the author of the piece could have relaid all the same facts without his vitriol towards GM being so obvious. Gives GM or any of his defenders an easy target. Could have used a decent sub-editor having a look at it, what with the numerous spelling mistakes as well.

Aye, his dislike of GM is pretty damn clear. Had a wee look at his website though and he's not your average raving internet loon. I was expecting to see maybe a couple of articles of rambling nonsense, but it looks like he's pretty competent and making a living uncovering the underhand antics of "the bankers".

Aye, his dislike of GM is pretty damn clear. Had a wee look at his website though and he's not your average raving internet loon. I was expecting to see maybe a couple of articles of rambling nonsense, but it looks like he's pretty competent and making a living uncovering the underhand antics of "the bankers".

That's not him. At the moment the author is unknown.