Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Bit harsh. It's not that they aren't trying. I think morale and confidence is just pretty damned low at the minute.

Agreed. It's bullshit and lazy to say the players aren't trying. It's usually the first thing thrown out when a team is going through a bad spell.

I don't think it can be questioned that the issues are affecting the players though.

I have been "advised" to remove it.

I read this last night and wondered how true it was. Your "advice" would suggest its pretty close to spot on. I think some of you are being a tad harsh on yourselves. 10 to 15 years ago nobody really questioned football finances but the last few years there has been considerable dissent despite the relative success of DAFC. The sums haven't added up for a while and the longer it goes the less likely there will be anything left at the other side.

All i can do is wish you luck, no gen up rovers fan wants to see the pars out of business. Severely weakened for a long time, maybe but not bust!

I appear to have completely missed the article or it's went totally over my head? Anyone able to provide me with a rough breakdown? Can pm on this or on twitter on facebook. Thanks in advance.

Sent you a PM mate.

Chuck us a PM if anyone is sending them.

Away from the imminent financial meltdown, have all the Pars fans seen this? https://twitter.com/ParsOdyssey

Getting former Pars players and managers to name their Best Pars XI. I'm really liking this idea and they've already done loads of folk from Andy Smith to Jimmy Calderwood to Lee Bullen to Andy Tod. Apparently could be out as early as the summer!