Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm happy our game won't be on TV.

It means it will be on a Saturday. With a 3:00pm kick off. Fans that want to see the game will actually have to get off their armchairs and come along to the ground to watch it.

You can stick your £80K up your arse.

Spot on amigo.

Nae excuses accepted for missing this one I'm afraid

We've signed Erland Preben on a 1 month amateur contract to allow him to play in a few matches for us before JJ decides if he wants to sign him permanently

or not. His first game was meant to be tonight vs Dundee U20 but thats been postponed so a friendly vs The Rangers has been arranged for Thursday.

We've signed Erland Preben on a 1 month amateur contract to allow him to play in a few matches for us before JJ decides if he wants to sign him permanently

or not. His first game was meant to be tonight vs Dundee U20 but thats been postponed so a friendly vs The Rangers has been arranged for Thursday.

Hope if you sign him he's on the same term as we signed Vaulks with. £0.00 a week

You can't afford the players you have now.

Hope if you sign him he's on the same term as we signed Vaulks with. £0.00 a week

You can't afford the players you have now.

I'm assuming that's the case. There's no way Masterton would have allowed Jefferies to sign any more players on full-time professional wages. Unless he's even more of an idiot than I thought.

According to one of the rags the pars fans group The Pars Community to snub the share issue.They are refusing to back the scheme as it will not protect the clubs long term future.TPC want to make the Pars a fan owned club by buying 50% of shares for 500K and have crticicised Masterton for showing little interest in having discussions.Masterton said their offer is fanciful and unacceptable

TPC will not endorse the share offer proposal

Blow?

According to one of the rags the pars fans group The Pars Community to snub the share issue.They are refusing to back the scheme as it will not protect the clubs long term future.TPC want to make the Pars a fan owned club by buying 50% of shares for 500K and have crticicised Masterton for showing little interest in having discussions.Masterton said their offer is fanciful and unacceptable

Blow?

Not really, it was to be expected. The open meeting last week amounted to nothing more than a very poor sales pitch for the share issue and it's blatantly obvious that Masterton is on a very different wavelength to the majority of the support.

Blow?

Not a blow in any way...the share issue is a joke. Masterton has been playing with anyone's cash but his own and it needs to end one way or another.....What Masterton means by "fanciful andunacceptable" is " I'm sorry...I'm too acqainted to ripping people off to consider this proposal..."

I just posted about this on dafc.net, Ian Fraser has some excellent blogs.

I think that the scandal involving the HBOS/Livvy/Stadia Group and Masteron is as bad as Rangers if not worse.

Bottom line is that Keane was misled and sold the family silver in return for investment on Livvy stadium area and got nothing back. It was a huge gamble that backfired and Livvy were closed down despite being within their agreed overdraft limit with HBOS. Masterton and the Pars were allowed to continue despite borrowing tens of millions and infact were given more loans even after this in 2008.

I'm surprised Ian hasn't picked up on the recent crisis at the Pars with a follow up article.

Masterton actually regards building the stadium and overspending as an achievement, he said so at the last meeting at the Vine Church.

I could get a Ferrari on tick, how is that an achievement? It's cheating plane and simple, all the success was built on a house of cards and web of lies.

If the Pars go down I hope he gets exposed for the type of person he is, business wise.

Scottish Power has agreed to put DAFC back on the lower tariff (6p per unit) from 1st February 2013. This could save DAFC up to £10k per month. Discussions are still on going regarding January's bill however.

From Pars Alive committee member, Stanza, on .net, who has seen the official communication and documentation of this.

Scottish Power has agreed to put DAFC back on the lower tariff (6p per unit) from 1st February 2013. This could save DAFC up to £10k per month. Discussions are still on going regarding January's bill however.

From Pars Alive committee member, Stanza, on .net, who has seen the official communication and documentation of this.

If they're saving £10k per month, will they give the Pars Alive mob their money back?