Walking Down The Halbeath Road

We are (joint) top of the form table from the last 6 games. This league is terrible.

Dundee United 3rd Bottom. I would have taken 5 points from the last week however didn't see the 3 points coming from United. Makes the result yesterday so much more disappointing as our form staggers about. I don't get why Crawford started the game with Martin at CH and Murray out on the left but its probably the only change I think we have to make for Tuesdays game and hope Ashcroft is fit enough for the bench.

21 minutes ago, Passionate said:

What are the contract situations with the loanees at ourselves,   Callum Smith and Andy Ryan,  are they in any long term plans at the pars...

Both out of contract at the end of the season.  Can’t see either be offered an extension.  Maybe a very small chance on smith.

I wonder if Nesbit's injury is making Pars board wish they'd taken the money and ran in January? We're without him for a good chunk of the run-in anyway but don't have the comfort of an extra few hundred grand in the coffers.

Sounds like the same situation as we had with Shankland last year although you’ve got Nisbet signed for another year.

We could probably have sold him in January and still finished 4th but the board would’ve taken a pounding from the fans.