Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Qos, Partick and Alloa will most likely finish below us. Guess work to which order. We’ll just be plodding along and finish 6th or 7th at the end of the season. Would definitely be looking for an experienced replacement, but my gut feeling is that the board will be happy with the progress of this “experiment” and stick with him, becoming one of the most boring teams in Scottish football, along with the likes of QoS and Morton.

Was just clarifying thats what was meant, think it's as good an idea as any.
Has links with the club as player and in management and has decent knowledge of the league from being at Dundee.
I'm used to people disagreeing with what I say so went on the defensive. TBH Nicol with Crawford as assistant would be ideal but that would be cheeky.

Should we just sack off the defending and go all out attack, every minute of every game?

I reckon we wouldn't lose any more points than we are already. We have a strong attacking line up, get Afolabi, Nizzy, McGill, Thomas, Ethan Ross and Dow all on at the same time! Comrie and Martin running the wing as well. Turner in goals! LETS DO IT!

5 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

Should we just sack off the defending and go all out attack, every minute of every game?

I reckon we wouldn't lose any more points than we are already. We have a strong attacking line up, get Afolabi, Nizzy, McGill, Thomas, Ethan Ross and Dow all on at the same time! Comrie and Martin running the wing as well. Turner in goals! LETS DO IT!

I realise the tongue in cheek nature of your post but I don't rate any of the potential partners for Nisbet one bit.

Half my tongue is in half of my cheek. 

If Nizzy and Afolabi had more time they might turn into something decent. He's only just stepped up to the mans game, looks promising enough. 

I really like Ethan Ross tbh, decent impact player off the bench anyway. Quick, confident, direct....but again, inexperienced. 

59 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Nah, Thomas and Nisbet will be with us next season. We'll be sound

I’ll take that optimism!

Anyway I had a look earlier in the season and IIRC nisbet’s goal yesterday see’s him join Crawford and smith as the greatest goalscorers in the top 2 flights since Ferguson with 23 goals.

Faiss(30) and Watson(32) set their records in the 3rd tier. But there’s enough time for those to be overtaken as well.