Walking Down The Halbeath Road

26 minutes ago, smpar said:

The article on the signing of Duncan doesn’t suggest there was a lot of thought into this one.

“An agent sent us a YouTube video, we watched it and thought ‘aye, he looks alright.’”

We had him up on trial as well tbf. 

Thanks

And a good dog friendly café/pub for lunch?

The Glen Tavern, across the road from the car park at the top of the Glen, next to the information centre. I’d be surprised if they didn’t allow dogs in there.

A fake account tweeted that Nisbet had signed for them subject to a medical.

Fair to say I’m needing a clean pair of knickers because I SHAT IT.

Pretty straight forward for the club tbh, he's going to score more goals between now and the summer and he will go for at least the same amount then. 

15 minutes to go but good, forward thinking work by the club to reject all bids and hang onto the boy. 

Lets enjoy him while we can. 

Brave to be turning down that kind of money, but we really needed to if we're to have any chance of turning this season around.

The entitlement of the hibs fans replying to that. Ooft.

Board were right to turn down the offers. Even if he has a mediocre end to the season he’ll probably keep us up and we’ll get similar bids in the summer. If he keeps up his form we’ll get far more.

Dylan Duncan seems very random we don’t need a center mid. In terms of ability we obviously have no idea, can only base it that you’d expect him to be of similar ability to Kakay who was reasonably ok for partick.

The entitlement of the hibs fans replying to that. Ooft.

Reminds me of Celtic and their arrogance/sense of entitlement when they were bidding for McGinn. Hibs fans weren’t happy about that, but looks like they have a very similar sense of entitlement/arrogance.