Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

Did have a laugh at this comment emoji23.pngI'd say he had a bit more about him than some but you're dead on, we've had some absolute charlatans in the last 10 years.

Seen Defoe got stretchered off tonight. If Steven Gerrard reads pie and bovril I'd like him to know Kevin Nisbet is rubbish.

LoL he can’t read

Dunfermline are set to sign Owain Fon Williams on loan from Hamilton for the rest of the season.

The keeper will have a medical today.

The Wales international penned a one-year deal with Accies at the start of the season but has struggled to make an impact with the Premiership side.
Makes some great saves but has made more mistakes than any keeper I can remember. Probably cost about 8 goals this season already.

29 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'd probably make mistakes too if I had to play in the soulless abyss that is Hamilton tbf.

I'd be distracted by the double decker bus behind the goals and seeing if I could count how many home fans were in attendance tbh. Would be like at Primary when you had to guess how many jellybeans were in the jar to win a prize, except a West of Scotland/council version.