Walking Down The Halbeath Road

That wasnae great, poor attendace considering it being the cup and the reduction in prices. Can't say I was surprised though. Well done to those in attendance, pretty poor from the boys today, 2 good goals from the accies and they deserved their win. May looks a cracking player at this level.

2588 @ £10 max

Poor attendance? It's a bit worse than that,

At work. Your point is ?

Sir Gavin Of Masterton has clearly budgeted for 60,00000000000000000000000000000 Raith fans to turn up today.

Lionel Messi will have to return to Barca.

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT

How many did you budget for this game?

Going by the 7000 that was budgeted for our game i would imagine maybe 5000?

Knowing our board, probably a full house.

I jest, of course. But the attendance wasn't great, and matched by the Pars performance. Absolutely pish - Hamilton were however comfortably the better side and fully deserved to win.

It's a shame but a season full of promise looks like petering out in disappointment, in no small part due to the off field shenanigans.

I can also remember Yorkston (think it was him) had a couple of jokes that went down well in the room. Think the first was about Cowdenbeath getting relegated, then he thought he was on a roll and made a joke about McCoist. Got about half the reaction as the first one, but I think he'll be happy with that.

how ironic.

a useless tool who couldnt run a bath decides to take the p1ss out of a small part time club who happen to regularly overachieve and run without a loss under ridiculous restraints from our owners.

A Rovers fan taking the high ground over attendances?

Jesus wept.

Merely pointing out the economics of reducing entry to £10 and expecting an immediate return. Masterton is an utter, utter clown. Stand up to him for god's sake, instead of making a pathetic retort on here.