Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Why is the sacking announcement not on Twitter yet? We have almost two weeks until the next game, please punt him before it’s too late.

It’s not happening, he won’t be sacked as long as we stay out the bottom 2.

2 signings this week apparently. If there’s not a goalkeeper I’ll cry.

Why is the sacking announcement not on Twitter yet? We have almost two weeks until the next game, please punt him before it’s too late.
The Board were split on Crawford or Goodwin went for the wrong one

Anyone who still believes Crawford could be the man is far too loyal. Today’s team selection looked like that of a man who’s run out of ideas. Murray in midfield and McGill on the pitch. Genuinely mental.

I couldn’t tell you the last time I was so disinterested in going to games. I’m not even too upset about today’s result, I accepted defeat before we even announced the team and expected a hammering when I saw the lineup.

Any time we fall behind, or concede, we’re as well walking out as we’re not getting back into the game. In a league this tight, that’s just wrong.

2 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Don’t know why we’re all getting so worked up, sitting nicely in 5th and a win vs Dundee will put us very well placed to try and get 4th...

Surely you're at it? If the teams below us played today we more than likely would be 8th! 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

And that's why I've been off it for years. The moderation is dictator levels of cringe.

He needs to go. I don't want to hate Crawford but it'll happen. 5 on the spin, mostly to dugshite teams is unforgivable and the arse collapse of today was enough.

Exactly Stella! If the home defeats to Alloa and Ayr were from Dundee Utd and ICT you'd maybe understand but they weren't.

We've been a chore to watch for at least 18 months now with the odd glimmer of hope. Even the wins were pretty ugly except from maybe two games against Partick.

Dot net closed to stop the complaining.

Well I've been on it and even posted a few times tonight in the past couple of hours so I don't know what you're doing wrong...

I just don't get what's happening with us at the moment. In a league where the first goal is so very important, it doesn't seem to matter in our games. Score first and we go into our shell and let the other team control the game until the equalise (like the Ayr game and the one today) but if we concede first when we don't seem to be able to get back into the game. What is even more annoying is that we have some decent players, especially going forward. But the goalkeeping situation, the centre halves (surely we have to try Lang and Murray?) and the bizarre chopping and changing with players coming from nowhere to start or playing then being binned for weeks is leaving us really toiling.

If we do make a change no doubt it'll be Paul Paton as player/manager til the end of the season... and I'm not sure what that would be like but I'm guessing pretty awful.

Well I've been on it and even posted a few times tonight in the past couple of hours so I don't know what you're doing wrong...

I just don't get what's happening with us at the moment. In a league where the first goal is so very important, it doesn't seem to matter in our games. Score first and we go into our shell and let the other team control the game until the equalise (like the Ayr game and the one today) but if we concede first when we don't seem to be able to get back into the game. What is even more annoying is that we have some decent players, especially going forward. But the goalkeeping situation, the centre halves (surely we have to try Lang and Murray?) and the bizarre chopping and changing with players coming from nowhere to start or playing then being binned for weeks is leaving us really toiling.

If we do make a change no doubt it'll be Paul Paton as player/manager til the end of the season... and I'm not sure what that would be like but I'm guessing pretty awful.
It was taken down, I think someone posted an abusive post about Crawford?

It does go down when things heat up though. I'm banned from it due to attacking several posters during the Masterton era so just view the app.

Paul Paton after his antics with Andy Ryan in Dublin surely not

It would have been announced by now.

It looks like they are actually sticking with him. This is a disgrace tbh.

Wasn't at the game today, decided after the two recent home defeats that i'd sit out for a bit unless a change was made. What formation did we actually go with as it was hard to tell from the lineup on Twitter.

I can't see where the next win comes from, even the next point. Let's say we start brightly against Dundee, they'll figure us out after 20 and take control. QoS doing okay now and Palmerston not at east place to go. Thistle about to reinvest some cash, could be an entirely new team come the game.

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

It would have been announced by now.

It looks like they are actually sticking with him. This is a disgrace tbh.

Every chance it comes tomorrow or Monday. Correct me if I'm wrong but AJ wasn't sacked after the Saturday game, sure it was midday on the Monday it began to come out.

21 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Wasn't at the game today, decided after the two recent home defeats that i'd sit out for a bit unless a change was made. What formation did we actually go with as it was hard to tell from the lineup on Twitter.

I can't see where the next win comes from, even the next point. Let's say we start brightly against Dundee, they'll figure us out after 20 and take control. QoS doing okay now and Palmerston not at east place to go. Thistle about to reinvest some cash, could be an entirely new team come the game.

4-4-2 with Murray as CM

The moment I saw the names Scully and Devine on the team sheet I thought what is the fucking point. Won't be going back to EEP now until they sack the 2nd most overated player in dunfermline athletic history (Brewster did the work). 

2nd most overated player in dunfermline athletic history (Brewster did the work). 

Who’s the first?

He was not overrated, btw. He was an exceptional talent.

The moment I saw the names Scully and Devine on the team sheet I thought what is the fucking point. Won't be going back to EEP now until they sack the 2nd most overated player in dunfermline athletic history (Brewster did the work). 
Thought Brewster was one of the best strikers of his time

Someone on dotnet saying there was due to be two signings on Monday, one we will be happy with and a young Italian guy. The Italian has now opted to sign for an English club but still one due in. Board meeting on Monday also according to this guy. Could be pish but worth mentioning.

Now someone else saying the player on Monday is a Celtic CM that was released. So that would make me think it's another kid... 😐 

It’s just dawned on me that he played Euan Murray in midfield. We’ve waited for 3-4 months on him coming back and he’s played him in fucking midfield.

People make fun of Hughes, McCall etc but not a chance any of the usual names would be doing worse with this squad, not a fucking chance.

Someone on dotnet saying there was due to be two signings on Monday, one we will be happy with and a young Italian guy. The Italian has now opted to sign for an English club but still one due in. Board meeting on Monday also according to this guy. Could be pish but worth mentioning.

Replace “could be” to “total” and you’re on the right tracks.

It’s just dawned on me that he played Euan Murray in midfield. We’ve waited for 3-4 months on him coming back and he’s played him in fucking midfield.
People make fun of Hughes, McCall etc but not a chance any of the usual names would be doing worse with this squad, not a fucking chance.

He did alright tbf. But playing him there meant keeping Devine in the side which is utterly bonkers.