Walking Down The Halbeath Road

42 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Looked very good in the league cup group stages. Hardly remember him doing a thing since.

Yeah, that's my feelings. Thought he looked a proper #pler against St. Mirren, but done very little in the league. 

On 14/07/2019 at 23:14, Poet of the Macabre said:

I really liked the look of Coley, because he has something we really haven't had since Cardle left and that's the ability to produce some magic to change a game. He will make mistakes and there may be a run of games where he isn't productive but stick with him and let him show what he can do. Maybe he'll be Liam Horsted but maybe he'll win us a lot of games.

Glad to see I have no original thoughts.

6 minutes ago, average white par said:

Cracking snap there Grant, cheers for that... I'm away to get maudlin and sentimental now...

Don't know if you have Facebook awp, but it's from a page called "Old Dunfermline", they don't post many football related photos, mainly there just from around the town but it's quite interesting. 

From before my time but I enjoy looking at them compared to how the town looks now. 

You could count Ross as a direct replacement for McDonald I guess.

I'm a bit concerned SC won't recognise that a keeper is needed.

Yeah Ross is McDonald’s replacement

Cochrane doesn’t need replaced(we were probably ok cm before he joined and certainly are with Thomson fit)

Ryan would need to be replaced as neither McGill or McCann are near the standard to cover for Nisbet.

I’d like a winger replacing coley, I know he and McDonald were never fit at the same time but too often we have ended up showing a non-winger out wide.

Kiltie recalled would be disastrous and very difficult to recover.

Goalkeeper is essential, I do think Crawford knows it when he’s already dropped scully and gill for not doing well enough. Who he brings in worries me more than if he’d do it.

Ideally we need fullback cover, Edwards just doesn’t cut it if we lose Martin or comrie .

In order of priority

Goalkeeper

Keep Kiltie

Replacement striker

Winger

Fullback.

Should only end up being 1 extra wage.

Maybe put gill out on loan and get Jamie mcdonald in?

On top of that we need another winger and two strikers if ryan is away.

Callum smith might come back but i dont think hes good enough, mcgill has been a poor signing also.

Tough window for Crawford.