Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Cant be too harsh on anyone we are lucky that we have a club.
I mean alloa are only a few points behind despite getting 3000 less every week and being part time and not having a fund but hey that's not the fault of the management.

Pretty sure you'll all be aware, but we're heavily linked with bringing Andy Ryan back 'til the end of the season (thanks for keeping him warm).

What's the script with him, why was he not playing for you? Loss of form? Injury?

Not very good, to be honest. Impact sub at best. League 1 probably his level. 

24 minutes ago, Pesadilla said:

Pretty sure you'll all be aware, but we're heavily linked with bringing Andy Ryan back 'til the end of the season (thanks for keeping him warm).

What's the script with him, why was he not playing for you? Loss of form? Injury?

I like him when he's on his game.

Definitely blows hot and cold but has to be our best back up to Nisbet. Has picked up a few injuries here n there, I just assumed this was one of those times. 

1 hour ago, Chicken Wing said:
2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
And what if next season that is in League One, BnW? We simply can't afford such a major step back.

We'll win some games at least!

You're optimistic!

Hes been a bit of a naughty boy so that's the reason hes found himself behind McCann and McGill in the pecking order. It's a shame it never worked for him but probably best he does move on.

I'll be hoping we get another senior striker in to replace him at the very least though.

Care to elaborate? 

Genuinely, as I haven't heard anything of the sort, and I really like him as a striker. Think with the right partner he could be brilliant at this level, but Nisbit isn't that guy and quite frankly Nisbit this season is THE guy. 

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Care to elaborate? 

Genuinely, as I haven't heard anything of the sort, and I really like him as a striker. Think with the right partner he could be brilliant at this level, but Nisbit isn't that guy and quite frankly Nisbit this season is THE guy. 

What have you seen that suggests he'd be worth keeping? Honestly, I think I've seen him put in 2 maybe 3 good performances when he's started during his entire time at the Pars. Apart from that he has been totally anonymous. 

We're totally screwed though if Nisbet gets injured. 

Apparently stayed an extra day after Xmas night out in Dublin to get on it with his pals, SC got wind of it and is not best pleased.

If that's true, that's pathetic behaviour from a professional.

DAFC- I just think he is a good poacher, is fairly quick and always creates room in the box for himself. Our problem is that we didn't get the ball into dangerous areas enough.
It's like if he plays he'll at the worst miss a chance or two, which was more than Fez or Hipposhite contributed last season.

And what if next season that is in League One, BnW? We simply can't afford such a major step back.
How will replacing the manager guarantee against that?

It's the same ones on here that go quiet when we go on a winning run ...then toys oot the pram on a losing one. The league has tightened up again, granted, but now is no time for panic.

Just because there are a number of folk shouting, loudly, doesn't mean that's the majority.

Regarding Ryan, I’d also add that his ‘fee’ involved very little cash and was incentivised based on appearances/goals and a sell on %.

It’s worth noting that, including the playoff game he played, he has made 49 league appearances before being frozen out. If he wants to leave, we’re maybe saving money by not giving him that 50th league game?

Was lucky to be given a new deal in the Summer. Hasn't been good enough over the course of his time here. That miss against Falkirk, unbelievable.

Don't get me wrong, there has been games where he has came on and been a good impact, but generally when he starts he is largely ineffective. Not good enough. 

How does that effect callum smith loan?
Two from same club is ok?

Absolutely fine. Did you miss that we had 2 from hearts as recently as last week?

Absolutely fine. Did you miss that we had 2 from hearts as recently as last week?

To be fair to him, it’s very easy to forget that McDonald was ever with us...

How will replacing the manager guarantee against that?

It's the same ones on here that go quiet when we go on a winning run ...then toys oot the pram on a losing one. The league has tightened up again, granted, but now is no time for panic.

Just because there are a number of folk shouting, loudly, doesn't mean that's the majority.

I never talked about a majority and I'm also quite happy to discuss when we're playing well. Which is few and far between for a couple of seasons now.