Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Sick of the almost arrogant attitude of this board ignoring what a majority of the fan base can see. Same happened with AJ as is happening now. They bleat on about how we had to cut our cloth this season without taking any accountability for that fact that this was solely down to them making a complete tit of it and giving AJ an inexplicable two year deal. 

Also don't see anything behind the argument of keeping Crawford because 'we won't go up or down this season'. f**k that this league is utter pony this year, make a change an get in the top four for at least a couple more bumper crowds if budgets are the be all and end all as they try to make out to us. 

If crowds are crucial, then we’re doing pretty damn well as we’re 12th on average in Scotland, without the luxury of playing the bigot brothers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs et al every week.

Said it plenty times before, we have a loyal fanbase that the board are happy to chuck us all under the bus but won’t keep us updated when the vast majority are demanding change.

3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Lose next week and we are in a relegation battle, if not already.

We most certainly are already in one. Losing next week would just make things even worse. Sadly, I don’t think the club are even considering letting him go and Crawford doesn’t sound like he feels under any pressure whatsoever, nor do any of the local journos even ask him about it

Did anyone get a programme yesterday and can post the Team of the Decade?

Club haven’t bothered to post anything online about it, despite plugging for weeks.

23 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Did anyone get a programme yesterday and can post the Team of the Decade?

Club haven’t bothered to post anything online about it, despite plugging for weeks.

From memory

Gallagher

Woods Ashcroft Morris Longridge

W.Gibson Mason Hardie Cardle

Faiss Kirk

Edited by Adam101

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Longridge! Farcicle stuff.

Who were the other options? Think I went for Austin McCann.

Would love to have see Kirk and Faiss up front together; what a strange combo they’d be.

Can't remember. At least Austin McCann was champion worthy at this level. Longridge was decent for a few games then utterly average. Lewis Martin should have been a pick at left back. 

Jason Talbot was probably the other option. 

I’d have had Talbot, McCann and Martin ahead of Longridge. He really wasn’t that good in all honesty.

Steady on old boy. Most definitely a better left back than Martin.

Screenshot_20200105_225704_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.cd32975f0e520d6d08a465b3e58f5215.jpg

Weird one, was he not assistant at Stirling? 

Tried looking online, but nothing on their website. He is on the front page in the team photo, right enough. Wonder what his tweet is all about?

Screenshot_20200105_225704_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.cd32975f0e520d6d08a465b3e58f5215.jpg

Weird one, was he not assistant at Stirling? 

Pretty sure he’s assistant to rusty. Still listed on their website. I highly doubt he’s getting enough from them to not be working elsewhere. I would suspect he’s referring to his day job.

If crowds are crucial, then we’re doing pretty damn well as we’re 12th on average in Scotland, without the luxury of playing the bigot brothers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs et al every week.

Said it plenty times before, we have a loyal fanbase that the board are happy to chuck us all under the bus but won’t keep us updated when the vast majority are demanding change.

Vast majority? More like very vocal minority. This season has pretty much been inconsistent as expected. Next season should be what Crawford gets measured on. Last two games have no doubt knocked the stuffing out of confidence (which has been key reason that we go on runs of losing and winning). If chances had gone in early doors yesterday when we were well on top we’d probably have seen out that game comfortably.

Need a bit of luck and I’ve no doubt we’ll again be challenging for playoffs again.

Some of our fans again acting like there is some sort of pecking order based on crowds and want instant results rather than being patient.

Probably pretty much alone on this forum with these thoughts but I’ll take the flak no doubt coming my way. Don’t for one minute think I didn’t leave the ground devastated by yesterday’s result. It’s just I think that changing management team will cost money and will not guarantee success - just look at Falkirk and where they ended up carrying out multiple managerial lobotomies.

I see Gregg Wylde signed for Clyde, sort of player we should be looking at imo. I'd probably take a punt on Billy King as well, recently released by Morton.

And what if next season that is in League One, BnW? We simply can't afford such a major step back.

And what if next season that is in League One, BnW? We simply can't afford such a major step back.
We'll win some games at least!