Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Lewis Martin in the SPFL team of the week again. He really has kicked on this season.

You can play him anywhere across the back and he will be equally as good in all positions.  Hope we have a few quid rattling about to extend his contract in January.

Lewis Martin in the SPFL team of the week again. He really has kicked on this season.
You can play him anywhere across the back and he will be equally as good in all positions.  Hope we have a few quid rattling about to extend his contract in January.

Yeah you’ve taken that too far mate.

He's much better at left-back. Hopefully Murray and Ashcroft are back asap to let him get back in there. 

The defensive setup early days this season looked really promising before Murray’s fall. Now that the structure in the middle is really taking shape, I’m cautiously optimistic that Murray and Ashy’s return might be the start of something good.

4 hours ago, Andriy_Parmolenko said:

The defensive setup early days this season looked really promising before Murray’s fall. Now that the structure in the middle is really taking shape, I’m cautiously optimistic that Murray and Ashy’s return might be the start of something good.

Yes, those two league games where we conceded three goals. It was akin to Milan in the mid 90s.

26 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

2 of which were penalties, 1 given away by a forward and the other extremely harsh on Ashy/Comrie

I was just being facetious.

Euan Murray has played two league games for us, which is not enough time to make judgement on a player, either positive or negative.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

I was just being facetious.
Euan Murray has played two league games for us, which is not enough time to make judgement on a player, either positive or negative.

Well he looked reasonably solid in that time. Devine is a complete bombscare, and even though we’ve been ok defensively recently he’s still made poor judgements that haven’t been punished.

Never said my opinion was absolute, just was optimistic about it. No need to get any knickers in a twist