Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Have it on good authority that Anthony Macdonald wont be playing for us whatsoever.

What's the deal on his and Cochrane's loans? Can they be recalled at any time or not until January?

The new Hearts manager might be inclined to recall them.

Edited by DA Baracus

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What's the deal on his and Cochrane's loans? Can they be recalled at any time or not until January?

The new Hearts manager might be inclined to recall them.

Both held recall option for January, much like with Keena and Martin last season.

Macdonald not going to be fit anytime soon so is back with them now.

We should try and get someone similar to Higgy or another striker. Reckon we would be lost without Dow or Nisbet.

McCann and Thomson to come back along with Murray could make or break our season. We aren’t too far away from being a top four side.

We've got a good run coming up.

Alloa (A)

Ayr (A)

Stranraer (A)

Partick (H)

Morton (H)

Ayr away will obviously be a very tough game, but we should definitely be aiming to win them all. Think we can definitely do it, with the Ayr game being the only doubt.

After that we have some tough games interspersed with some more favourable fixtures, although the fixture list does get a bit odd here;

Dundee (A)

Inverness (A)

Alloa (H)

Ayr (H)

Morton (A)

Dundee (H)

QOTS (A)

Inverness (H)

Partick (A)

We play the same few teams home and away in a short period. But, as the great Bert Paton once said, "I look around and see nothing to he afraid of".

We've got a good run coming up.
Alloa (A)
Ayr (A)
Stranraer (A)
Partick (H)
Morton (H)

Ayr away will obviously be a very tough game, but we should definitely be aiming to win them all. Think we can definitely do it, with the Ayr game being the only doubt.
After that we have some tough games interspersed with some more favourable fixtures, although the fixture list does get a bit odd here;
Dundee (A)
Inverness (A)
Alloa (H)
Ayr (H)
Morton (A)
Dundee (H)
QOTS (A)
Inverness (H)
Partick (A)
We play the same few teams home and away in a short period. But, as the great Bert Paton once said, "I look around and see nothing to he afraid of".

Think your game against us will be postponed due to our under 21 call ups!

25 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Think your game against us will be postponed due to our under 21 call ups!

Ah shit! How many do you have who will get called uo?

Edited by DA Baracus

Ah shit! How many do you have who will get called uo?

3, which is the minimum required for a postponement.

However it’s been noted that their international duties officially end on the Friday night before the match so I’m not sure how they go about it? I’d be shocked if it’s not postponed as they can’t expect players to play 2 games within 24 hours.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

3, which is the minimum required for a postponement.

However it’s been noted that their international duties officially end on the Friday night before the match so I’m not sure how they go about it? I’d be shocked if it’s not postponed as they can’t expect players to play 2 games within 24 hours.

Sevco once got a Challenge Cup called off for the same reason!