Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Pars TV Tweeted a picture of a mystery person sitting in a Pars tracksuit with the caption “what’s going on at DAFC today?”

Anyone got a clue? Someone mentioned Thomson is ready to return soon which would be a boost.

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Pars TV Tweeted a picture of a mystery person sitting in a Pars tracksuit with the caption “what’s going on at DAFC today?”

Anyone got a clue? Someone mentioned Thomson is ready to return soon which would be a boost.

That would certainly be ideal. Was it not initially November he was said to be due back in training by?

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Thomson will be f**k all difference to this team if the ball is shelled like f**k constantly.

You have a point, but, even when we played like that last season, he was able to create chances and push us forward when he got the ball. Seemed like the only player that could spur us forward. 

He's a bit mental these days.
He believes there's some mad conspiracy theory going around to stop him getting a job.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/09/billy-davies-nottingham-forest-derby-county-no-job-smear-campaign
https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/real-mad-king-billy-davies-2967977
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/24/billy-davies-nippy-sweetie-nottingham-forest

He'd never ever take the Pars job as he believes that he will soon be back at an English Championship or Premiership club. 
Even if he was willing he should be kept far away. Total mentalist.
Appoint Davies with David Icke as assistant.

48 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
He's a bit mental these days.
He believes there's some mad conspiracy theory going around to stop him getting a job.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/09/billy-davies-nottingham-forest-derby-county-no-job-smear-campaign
https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/real-mad-king-billy-davies-2967977
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/24/billy-davies-nippy-sweetie-nottingham-forest

He'd never ever take the Pars job as he believes that he will soon be back at an English Championship or Premiership club. 
Even if he was willing he should be kept far away. Total mentalist.

Appoint Davies with David Icke as assistant.

It would certainly be different 

I think Sheilds should be taken out the first team set up and given the academy to run, I think that he is an excellent coach especially with the young guys. There is a lot to be said about stability at a football club however I don't think a manager can ever provide that especially at a club like Dunfermline, if they perform well they get picked up, if they perform poorly they get sacked, I think having a proper Head of Academy and manager of the reserves who has a good track record over the last 6 months is going to be of real importance of we really are going to focus of youth development. As much as I want Crawford to do well I can't see him lasting a bad result against Ayr

I think we need an older manager and someone who will motivate and gee up the players. Judging by his interviews Crawford seems hard to get behind. Looking back maybe the setup with AJ Clark and Potter was the ideal one and we’ve struggled since potter left.

Jack Ross in for Crawford would be ideal but reckon we will bugger about until the new year with Stevie after he somehow wins a couple.

Really can’t stand any ‘look at the interviews’ stuff. They are meaningless shite that players/managers endure as part of the clubs press/social media output and have absolutely nothing to do with there main role.

FWIW i don’t think we look unmotivated, our work rate is pretty reasonable. Decision making in the final 3rd and our keeping possession and probably are biggest weaknesses.

It's actually sobering for the quality of the players if they're currently trying their best.
Imagine how shite we'd be if they were half-arsing it?

Players can run themselves into the ground for 90 minutes all they want but if there is no game plan or they’re not being utilised well, their effort counts for about f**k all.

You knew that though, didn’t you?

It trying isn’t really what I meant, it’s more a lack of being hard to beat with a strong leadership spine.

We should have signed Anderson instead of Lang and a seasoned attacker like Kenny Miller. Anderson has apparently sorted out Raith rovers defence single handedly and won player of the month in league one. Not a long term solution but one that would maybe stop defeats against Arbroath and Alloa. That’s two seasons in a row now where we’ve come out with a plan and formation and chucked it after a few games because it was ineffective. Somehow I think we might get a few points over the next few games though.

6 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

It trying isn’t really what I meant, it’s more a lack of being hard to beat with a strong leadership spine.

We should have signed Anderson instead of Lang and a seasoned attacker like Kenny Miller. Anderson has apparently sorted out Raith rovers defence single handedly and won player of the month in league one. Not a long term solution but one that would maybe stop defeats against Arbroath and Alloa. That’s two seasons in a row now where we’ve come out with a plan and formation and chucked it after a few games because it was ineffective. Somehow I think we might get a few points over the next few games though.

I stopped reading at Kenny Miller - the man has had his last 8 managers sacked, including himself he is poison and if he was so good why are Partick even worse than us