Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Could be another option if the wages aren’t demanding. Coley seems to be right out of favour.

Where is Lang? And when are Murray and Thomson back?

Lang done his hammy in the Wafer cup match. No idea when he’s back.

I’m sure Murray still has a few weeks to go yet. I seem to recall 8/9 weeks being mentioned when he got injured.

As for Thomson, he’s back doing light training as far as I’m aware but is obviously some way away in terms of match fitness. I think the club are keeping things quiet regarding him to avoid piling pressure on

I think the defence have been good the last 3 games, so not sure you could drop anybody for Murray at the moment. I agree that Thomson going back into central midfield would be a no brainer. I read somewhere that JT could be back in contention around end of November.

Harsh to say he's brutal but he definitely needs someone more commanding alongside him. He definitely escaped the criticism Durnan and Devine got last season despite being just as bad/culpable at times.

Martin and Murray is definitely worth a shot though.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Harsh to say he's brutal but he definitely needs someone more commanding alongside him. He definitely escaped the criticism Durnan and Devine got last season despite being just as bad/culpable at times.

Martin and Murray is definitely worth a shot though.

TBF, with a very good CB in Morris beside him, he looked comfortable. But, without that type of defender beside him, he makes stupid errors constantly. 

Like said above, Ash is good with the right partner. Put him alongside a Devine and he falls to pieces. I think Ash has also played well last three games. Not defending some of the poor stuff over the last year but just don't think he deserves to lose his place on current form.

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

ICT going into admin might save us from league one.
Hope they dont but this looks about as good as we are going to get.

I'd like to think over the course of a full season that we would be able to pick up more points than Alloa and Arbroath. But then again, that looks a bit far-fetched, even at this early stage. 

Not good about ICT, but you take anything you're given in these circumstances.