Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

35 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
2 hours ago, TheMessiah said:
James Vincent is the definition of mediocrity.

Harsh.

Disagree, true. 

Players always seem to have the best spell of their career at The Caley. 

James Vincent, Danny Williams, Miles Storey, Nikolay Todorov (so far). 

Others I can’t be arsed listing. We just seem to be able to get the best out of players that other clubs can’t.

Not sure if he was there the same time as all those players but I would say the common denominator is John Robertson, he is a fantastic manager.

If we play Paton and Beadling as a central two then Vincent is the ideal player to get in the gap and win balls and break up our play. I really can’t see Crawford dropping Paton but I’d rather we played a combination of Cochrane Beadling and Turner. 

Paton is done, at best a sub or player coach. He looked good in pre season friendlies but under pressure he just crumbles unless we play five across like the Celtic game. Would like to think we want to aim for a win at home though.

Generous!

He is absolutely 

I most certainly cannot see this coming back to bite us in the arse.

It would be advisable not playing Danny Devine ever again if you don’t want to join your Grangemouth chums at the seaside next season.

We are honking. No shape, no passing, no threat..
I can’t even work out what formation we are supposed to be playing. For the past 6 months we have just booted the ball high to a lone striker.
Time is up for Craw, totally out his depth.
Get the bonnet in.

Jim McIntyre at the game today, is that the best we could do if Crawford gets the bullet?

At this point I’d bite your hand off for Macca back. Can’t be any worse than the Craw.

I know it’s another defeat but that was 1000x better than the last few weeks . Not sure what you could blame Crawford for apart from possibly not putting Todd on instead of Devine and playing beadling at Center back, which would have been a fairly desperate move to avoid using him.