Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Word for word. He utterly despises me, it's really rather amusing. Folk just need to lighten up a bit tbh.

Yeah, that much is obvious. He doesn't care much for me either or indeed anyone who has the brass neck to ask pertinent questions about the club.

ETA: The disabled supporters club is also on the verge of imploding due to infighting. Can't really say much more in the public domain but I know of at least one member who will be tendering their resignation after their forthcoming event because of it.

Edited by GordieBoy80

I got banned for posting, "does this mean you're handing over the reigns to someone a bit more capable of running the website?".

Talk about sense of humour bypass.

Your card seems to have been rescinded....

There seems to be a lost Pars fan stuck in our thread, muttering nonsense about scarfs all week, it's been quite funny but I am getting concerned for him now, do you think somebody could come get him & help him find his way back here,

Many thanks,

RoversMad

I feel partly to blame for this, as I humorously offered him a position in our organisation, which to the normal person, quite clearly never existed, alas the wee dear took it seriously.

Perhaps someone in your ranks could let him down gently.

A preemptive strike on certain posters when more bad news emerges next week. They've completely deleted my account.

I see you've employed a cunning strategy though...

ETA: Probably also explains why itzdrk's not received his registration e-mail.

Edited by GordieBoy80

Keyzer Soze. must be someone else then, my mistake.

What they appear to have done is alter my email address and add a '.' to the end of my username so I can't log in or request a new password. It's bizarre. They could have just issued a black card. I assume they wanted to ban me but without alerting anyone.

What they appear to have done is alter my email address and add a '.' to the end of my username so I can't log in or request a new password. It's bizarre. They could have just issued a black card. I assume they wanted to ban me but without alerting anyone.

That is petty and pathetic.

Did the same to me years ago. I think after I suggested that the crowd figures were perhaps less than accurate.

It would be far better if it was actually moderated by fans and not the club though.