Pars hard b*****d XI anyone?

Ray Sharp
Doug Rougvie
Bamba
Davie Moyes (no the other one)
Ian Ferguson
Nat Wedderburn

Any others?

Marc Millar got ban after ban. Think he got banned whilst out banned for gobbing and then getting into a rammy with a policeman at Pittodrie.

Rossi was a hard nut
Paul Smith made a habit of destroying goal keepers. 

I remember Scott Brown giving Bamba the Scott Brown stare at Easter Road. Sol just lifted his shirt to show his incredible physique and laughed at Brown. 

Falky having the entire Peterhead team and coaching staff trying to kill him and them lining up 4-3 for the second half was the funniest game I've ever seen. He took it well though and said he'd have been proud of some of the tackles they were putting in. And when he was throttled by Dougie Hill. You'd want Falky in the hard man team as he was the master at getting folk foaming at the mouth wanting to lynch him. Falky to start stuff then Monsieur M'Voto to mop up the aftermath. 

For me since 1980s

Westwater
McNamara Skerla McCathie McCulloch

Ferguson

Hamill Kozma Moore

Brewster Jack

Could add in half a dozen mentioned already. I remember liking McCall and all the Smith players. The Leishman and Bert Paton teams had a real fight about them.

Chris Smith?

4 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Imagine if he gets back to his best and plays regularly with Dobbie? Oooft.

Sadly, he and AJ will get pelters from the NW at the return game on the 2nd November.

I don't think Dobbie is a good player to play him with they both need a striker who will feed them goals and I doubt either will be able to do that.

It would be sad if either or both got peters as they didn't do anything wrong last season they just weren't good enough.

I don't think Dobbie is a good player to play him with they both need a striker who will feed them goals and I doubt either will be able to do that.
It would be sad if either or both got peters as they didn't do anything wrong last season they just weren't good enough.

Dobbie doesn’t need anyone to set him up. He may well though want to kill faiss for wasting chances when he just needs to be given a simple pass from him. Or that faiss doesn’t have the intelligence to pick up the space that Dobbie creates for others.

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
5 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
For me since 1980s

Westwater
McNamara Skerla McCathie McCulloch

Ferguson

Hamill Kozma Moore

Brewster Jack

Could add in half a dozen mentioned already. I remember liking McCall and all the Smith players. The Leishman and Bert Paton teams had a real fight about them.

Chris Smith?

Memorable, but no. More like yer Trevors, Marks, Bobbys and Pauls.

Edited by D.A.F.C

Disappointing to draw after leading again but not a terrible result. It's concerning that our games seem to all have the same pattern of bright start before petering out. They need to find a solution to that quickly or we'll throw away points all the time.

I don't know how they'll approach the Celtic game but even playing well I think we'd get absolutely stuffed. They were way off it today and still scored 5 at Motherwell. I do worry about a proper embarrassing scudding. 

Next couple of league games are quite important tbh. Beat United at EEP and it looks like a really good start; lose and it's a poor one. Then Arbroath at the end of the month which we really should be looking to win. We'll all feel really good about things if we can pick up a few wins.