Walking Down The Halbeath Road

5 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Love our pace and ruthlessness. Don't love this defensive line.

wtf.png

Ashcroft literally ducking under the ball was also concerning.

No idea what Morrison is doing there, surprised Lang wasn't playing. 

Love our pace and ruthlessness. Don't love this defensive line.
wtf.png.a3b6b2f22d43e88e3e33d67b66ab1c8a.png
Ashcroft literally ducking under the ball was also concerning.

Agreed. Better teams will punish our defensive errors. Ashcroft continuing to duck, rather than attacking the ball remains really baffling. Both CBS have been caught being drawn to the ball afee times in both games so far as well. Would expect Murray to be first choice CB this season.

It would be extremely odd, and concerning, if Crawford binned Faiss and then brought him back in. It'd come across desperate and panicky tbh.

23 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Dunfermline just not bothering with names on the back of the shirts this year or what?

I'd imagine, or at least hope, we're only going nameless for the group stage games. Unless there's some kind of deadline meaning we won't be putting names on jerseys at all. 

I'd imagine, or at least hope, we're only going nameless for the group stage games. Unless there's some kind of deadline meaning we won't be putting names on jerseys at all. 

Think it’s a requirement in the championship, I’d imagine we’re giving the players a chance to ‘earn their shirt’ and not have guys with 1-11 that end up with little game time.

Morrison looks quite dodgy at CB. I thought he had a solid enough game but he kept making wrong choices when there was no pressure. Ashcroft as well doing daft things that will get us punished in the Championship.

Morrison looks quite dodgy at CB. I thought he had a solid enough game but he kept making wrong choices when there was no pressure. Ashcroft as well doing daft things that will get us punished in the Championship.

He played very well against St Mirren. Not so good yesterday, still learning.

Murray will be first choice Center back and Ashcroft will benefit from that as well.