Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Watched the game on BT; thought the Pars were excellent first half, particularly given how many new players they had on the pitch.  Check the highlights and watch Kevin Nisbet’s reaction to the Pars second goal.  I get the feeling he enjoys playing for Fifes big team 😉

13 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Morrison will just have to watch he doesn't end up being too useful like Martin. Managers love versatile players but it does make it hard for them to nail down a regular place in the starting XI.

Often helps to keep you in a contract though.

Smith on loan to Airdrie with Josh Edwards coming the other way. A left back.

Strange one. I thought we were supposed to be getting another winger? 

I think we’d be as well selling Smithy if anyone was interested. I don’t think the lad will ever feature for us. 

Reckon he can probably be utilized as a winger, really think we need a other out and out winger though. With Smith going on loan that probably confirms we'll see another striker come in.

3 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Reckon he can probably be utilized as a winger, really think we need a other out and out winger though. With Smith going on loan that probably confirms we'll see another striker come in.

Could this potential striker be the lad Ross said “is worth waiting for?” 

It’s an interesting transfer. He seems to be quite an attack-minded full back by the looks of things. Hope Martin isn’t frozen out as a result, would like him to have a good run of games

Hopefully there’ll be another winger coming in. Think we could just about survive with the strikers we’ve got but wouldn’t mind another

I'm not so sure. Reckon he will stick with Ryan,Nisbet, McCann and McGill.

My Airdrie supporting mate considers Josh Edwards an attacking wide player rather than a traditional left back.

Airdrie played with 3 centre halves last season with Edwards playing in that left wing back role, so wasn't as burdened with a defensive role as a more traditional left back on the end of a back four would. 

11 minutes ago, ShitRaith said:

Anyone smell that?

Bizarrely the smell fucks off the same time you do. 

Interview on official website with Craw says we're still looking for a winger, no mention of another striker though.

19 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Interview on official website with Craw says we're still looking for a winger, no mention of another striker though.

Craw was on the telly last night talking about getting an “attacking wide player” in, so at least one to come. 

Money from progressing in the Betfred cup may help fund a decent aid player. Rangers away anyone?😂  Hopefully we don't slip up in the next 3 games.

http://www.stranraerfc.org/index.php/77-latest-news/1496-moy-winter

Came across that there, basically Stranraer do a piece where they talk to current/ex players and ask about their favourite games, rather impressively I can't remember a thing about that game but the team gives me the absolute fear. 

The way McCann and Jefferies acted seems incredibly dickish.