Walking Down The Halbeath Road

DAFC vs Livingston, January 26th - Price Reduction; Board experiment

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20130112/dafc-v-livingston-26th-january-2013_2207955_3039195

Going by those prices, a parent and u12 can go in for £20, a good offer IMO. However they 'offer' a parent and u12 to get in for £22, which isn't much of an offer at all, only for those going in the Main stand, who would be £24 with those new prices.

The table heading also separates the stands by saying "Norrie McCathie, North West and South West",the south west is in the main stand, and then the Main Stand has a column of its own.

1358111931[/url]' post='6982356']

Classy advert for the Cowdenbeath game.:D

Looks like some sort of Ex Raith chappie being choked by those bounders from along the road....gadzooks this would not happen in Kirkcaldy, no sir not us....

If BMMMH scores the goal that clinches the title for Morton then good luck to him.

You seem more concerned about it than we are........quite strange.

Exactly this. BMMMH will always have his place in Pars folklore for his contribution to the 2010/2011 title winning team and good luck to him now he's moved on (though I hope not at our expense!)

And, for the advert for the Cowden game, I much prefer the ad used on other pages on the official website which showed the Blue Brazil's Coo mascot racing around the track on a motorbike. Still one of the best things I've seen from a football mascot that :lol:

Going by those prices, a parent and u12 can go in for £20, a good offer IMO. However they 'offer' a parent and u12 to get in for £22, which isn't much of an offer at all, only for those going in the Main stand, who would be £24 with those new prices.

The table heading also separates the stands by saying "Norrie McCathie, North West and South West",the south west is in the main stand, and then the Main Stand has a column of its own.

The south west is the wing of the stand where as the main stand is the centre section with padded seats. The pricing break down is always the same unless there is only one stand open.

Falkirk vs DAFC, 16th February 2013 - Ticket Information

Pars fans who are ST holders can start buying tickets from today. General sale starts Monday the 21st of January.

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20130116/falkirk-v-dafc-16th-february-2013_2207955_3043316

Edited by dafcburty

Falkirk vs DAFC, 16th February 2013 - Ticket Information

Pars fans who are ST holders can start buying tickets from today. General sale starts Monday the 21st of January.

http://www.dafc.co.u...2207955_3043316

Aye cos there's going to be such a stampede for them!

I think I shall fire alone to this one.

WE_DID_IT.jpg

Aye, cos all other expenses and creditors have just gone away now....

EDIT: I realise dafcchris may have been using sarcasm, in which case I offer my apologies to him. The point in general still stands though.

Edited by DA Baracus

This isn't great news, the Masterbaters haven't given a donation here, they've simply shifted the debt, so now the club owes them the money rather than HMRC, which as a result has also increased their firm hold over the club.

Also i'm very surprised that considering our troubles to pay players wages in recent months, none of them have left yet.

Also i'm very surprised that considering our troubles to pay players wages in recent months, none of them have left yet.

That surprises me as well, but then when we looked fucked in 2004 only Crawford and Stillie cited breach of contract.

ETA: We paid Aberdeen for the league cup tie yet ?

Edited by GordieBoy80