Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Are folk any more positive about Craw now than towards the end of the season? The results late in the season were dross but the lineups/formations hinted at him having no faith in much of the squad. He has made his intentions clear and is making interesting but logical signings. 

Are folk any more positive about Craw now than towards the end of the season? The results late in the season were dross but the lineups/formations hinted at him having no faith in much of the squad. He has made his intentions clear and is making interesting but logical signings. 

Not really.

Sad to see we’re losing Jackson but hopefully the daft English b*****ds are launching (in second tier Scottish football terms) a silly amount of money our way for him.

Just now, Rob1885 said:

8 figures

To start with, weekly payments afterwards depending on his game time,  £50k just for his presence and £10k for every minute on the pitch.

In seriousness i can't see this not being comfortably into 6 figures and does explain why we seem to have been spending more freely than initially implied at the end of last season, sounds like a deal that's we've been aware of for a while.  Crawford seems happy to give martin a chance and i'm more than happy with that.  

19 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Presumably Falkirk are offering higher wages than Queen of the South.

On that subject, has anyone checked that @Hawk is okay? I'm a bit worried for his general well-being with AJ and Sandy pitching up at Palmerston. 

I'm fine, thanks for the mention!

Yes my match day experience will certainly take a turn for the worst with those two muppets in charge. Next thing we'll have supporters clamouring for young Nicholass to come back to play for daddy once he can't get a start at Utd. Oh happy days. :shutup