Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Times must be tough if the “big team” can’t even afford a measly 30K.

Can't stand in the boys way, you'll accept the pecking order and we'll take him for f**k all, cheers x

Can't stand in the boys way, you'll accept the pecking order and we'll take him for f**k all, cheers x

Except it’s pretty evident we won’t. Cough up.

I hope the board are very careful to ensure the funds have been deposited before signing him over to you lot. Know what you’re like paying your dues.

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

I hope the board are very careful to ensure the funds have been deposited before signing him over to you lot. Know what you’re like paying your dues.

More nonsense, we’ve never had any Israeli players.

Still no further forward in ascertaining what on earth you were on about.  

You signed a player who is the son of the York City chairman. Jack McNamara’s former boss. Nepotism at its finest. Does that make more sense or do you want me to draw it as a picture for you?

You signed a player who is the son of the York City chairman. Jack McNamara’s former boss. Nepotism at its finest. Does that make more sense or do you want me to draw it as a picture for you?
Got there in the end

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Here’s a picture for you.

035FF316-29B4-4960-BF90-4E936C4E9E20.png

Edited by D.A.F.C

Oooft those in glass houses and all that neebur.. ...

30k is to buy the contract out

Hmm that’s not what our chairman said. There was no talk of clubs needing to buy out his contract and any fee was purely a development fee of which I’d be surprised is anything over £5k.

He's exercised a release clause. Rovers have an additional development fee clause but they can't demand 30k. They can ask for 30k but the club that Nesbit signs for can take it to tribunal.

Be very surprised if they get 30k development for a guy in his 20's that's been at a third tier club for a year.