Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Poor show not dishing the dirt. Don't even have to tell us the people involved, just say what they were getting up to and if they've all since left the club.

In all seriousness, good quotes from Crawford. Think most folk will be at least willing to give him and the new squad a chance next season but he will be under pressure to improve things fairly quickly. I don't need to see us challenging for the title but better than last season's eye-bleeding pish would be a good start. 

The Craw almost brought a tear to my eye there:
https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/sport/17685557.boss-eyes-culture-change-and-says-judge-me-now/

"Results are obviously important at first-team level, and that's what I will be judged on, but I think if we can get that togetherness, and then that work ethic and playing to the final whistle, it becomes a two-way thing with the fans backing the players. The players then get that vibe and a confidence from that."

He added: "I remember the Leishman days, I remember Bert Paton and Dick Campbell's days, Jimmy Calderwood's reign. It's not just because they were successful periods in the club's history; they were also times where, although each manager had different ways of playing football, supporters would identify with those groups of players and say they gave their lot to the club.

"That's the culture we'll try to create here."

Bizarrely I was told it was ElBak. He was apparently giving it the billy big baws routine and blaming everyone else for his lack of goals. 

He apparently kicked off the dressing room divide and it snowballed from there. 

Fact is none of us really knows what went on in the dressing room and, unless we were there to witness it first hand then it’s all just speculation and rumours. 

Bizarrely I was told it was ElBak. He was apparently giving it the billy big baws routine and blaming everyone else for his lack of goals. 
He apparently kicked off the dressing room divide and it snowballed from there. 
Fact is none of us really knows what went on in the dressing room and, unless we were there to witness it first hand then it’s all just speculation and rumours. 
Hippo and Fais arguing. Personally if I was hippo and fais was giving it big baws routine I would have a go. He did better than him despite playing a quarter of the time.
Both pretty daft signings in hindsight.

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

Hippo and Fais arguing. Personally if I was hippo and fais was giving it big baws routine I would have a go. He did better than him despite playing a quarter of the time.
Both pretty daft signings in hindsight.

Totally agree about hippo but, if I’m being honest I thought Fais would have done way better that he did. Total disappointing season from him. 

Falkirk fans were right about hippo though, one half decent display then f**k all from him in the next half dozen appearances. We should never have signed the guy after cheating against us. 

20 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
27 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Dundee broke Faissal. 

Jocky Scott got him hooked on irn bru and meth.

Who'd have imagined El Bak being Gav-levels of terrible, even riddled with meth?

Never mind. One of the new schoolchildren we've signed could turn out to be decent.