Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

I see you instructed him already about passbacks.

:lol:

Learning from the best :angel (actually BRE was the best at pass backs but he taught me all he knew whilst at Thistle)

I should add that if we don't make the £100 marker then we will give the cash to a Dunfermline good cause.

21 minutes ago, Moonball said:

Here's a wee introduction. You've got a belter of a player.

Seems genuinely two footed, like that in a player. 

Got a bit of the fear with Crawford saying he can play across the midfield, hopefully we don't Steven Bell/Alex Burke the poor kid. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Lots of Bell-esque dreamy goodness in that highlight reel. 

That's who he reminds me of, actually. Hopefully he doesn't get fudged in to positions he doesn't play like Bell did. When Bell played in through the middle, doing his box to box work, no-one could touch him. 

9 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

That's who he reminds me of, actually. Hopefully he doesn't get fudged in to positions he doesn't play like Bell did. When Bell played in through the middle, doing his box to box work, no-one could touch him. 

I'm quite happy to trust Stevie and Greg. They seem to know what they want. 

If anyone has a look on the real Kevin Nesbitt's twitter, he has a tweet pinned to his account from the SPFL twitter page, it's all of his goals in the last season. Some screamers and a lot of typical strikers goals. Looks like a hard worker similar to McManus but knows where the goals are, unlike McManus.

If anyone has a look on the real Kevin Nesbitt's twitter, he has a tweet pinned to his account from the SPFL twitter page, it's all of his goals in the last season. Some screamers and a lot of typical strikers goals. Looks like a hard worker similar to McManus but knows where the goals are, unlike McManus.
Salt

Wonder how much this development fee to Stranraer is.

Bit much releasing a statement saying how skint we are and bumping up the ticket prices only to be paying fees for players a fortnight later.

Say it’s a £10k development fee. If his wage demands are £200p/w less than a comparable free agent, there’s no extra cost in this year’s budget. I would imagine that when targeting players, they’ve identified where fees would be payable and worked out a budget accordingly.

I’d certainly rather we enquired about paying small fees for players that are playing with confidence, if available, rather than focusing on players who have been released by teams around us.