Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Fantastic  signing in Kyle turner . Has been an absolute star for us for last few years.  I really hope he does well at Dunfermline as he deserves it. That will also be another 5 fans at your home and away games as his dad mum and sisters go to every game. Not the biggest of guys but gets stuck in and is a great team player. Good luck to the boy I hope he’s as big a star for the pars as he was for us .

Edited by Le shocolate moose

Turner will be a cracking signing hopefully kicks on this season. I would have had Hippo for the bench next season but glad we have pumped him out the squad if he was causing #badvibes.

4 minutes ago, mikedafc said:

Betfred Cup Group drawn today 

St Mirren, Albion Rovers, Edinburgh City and East Kilbride are the teams in our group

Good chance of progressing. Any idea what ties are home/away?

Wouldn't mind a trip to Edinburgh City. 

Just now, Adam101 said:

Turner will be a cracking signing hopefully kicks on this season. I would have had Hippo for the bench next season but glad we have pumped him out the squad if he was causing #badvibes.

Was a stupid idea to sign someone who just cheated us out of a potential playoff place a season before. 

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

Was a stupid idea to sign someone who just cheated us out of a potential playoff place a season before. 

I agree, I was amazed he signed after we quote tweeted his article in the sun roasting him before it was quickly deleted

Wonder how much this development fee to Stranraer is.

Bit much releasing a statement saying how skint we are and bumping up the ticket prices only to be paying fees for players a fortnight later.

28 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Wonder how much this development fee to Stranraer is.

Bit much releasing a statement saying how skint we are and bumping up the ticket prices only to be paying fees for players a fortnight later.

I think it will be a token amount with clauses built in promotion and probably even places in the championship and then obviously sell on clauses etc etc. Would be amazed if we paid any more than £10/15k up front

Some fairly unjobberish signings so far any Myles leaving means it could be slim picking for our Jobber next season anyway you can still donate to our sponsorship fund to sponsor a player any amount is welcome and I will draw 2 folk to attend the end of season event and one lucky person to win the lucky shirt. https://www.gofundme.com/pampb-jobber-pot?utm_medium=email&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_email%2B5102-48hr-donor-share

Cheers,

Adam

Just now, Adam101 said:

Some fairly unjobberish signings so far any Myles leaving means it could be slim picking for our Jobber next season anyway you can still donate to our sponsorship fund to sponsor a player any amount is welcome and I will draw 2 folk to attend the end of season event and one lucky person to win the lucky shirt. https://www.gofundme.com/pampb-jobber-pot?utm_medium=email&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_email%2B5102-48hr-donor-share

Cheers,

Adam

You’re not fooling anyone Danny.