Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngyou've lost it.

In what way?  I'm just stating facts.  I'm not a fanboy type supporter living in the past. I would like to see a progressive approach to recruitment this year. 

In what way?  I'm just stating facts.  I'm not a fanboy type supporter living in the past. I would like to see a progressive approach to recruitment this year. 
Hahahaha say that you're stating facts yet all I've seen is you looking for things in my posts which I've not said [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lost. It.

12 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Hahahaha say that you're stating facts yet all I've seen is you looking for things in my posts which I've not said emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Lost. It.

I've given you stats on why FEB can't cut it at this level and explained why I think he should not be at EEP.  You on the other hand have now resorted to childish emojis and saying I've lost it repeatedly. 

I've given you stats on why FEB can't cut it at this level and explained why I think he should not be at EEP.  You on the other hand have now resorted to childish emojis and saying I've lost it repeatedly. 
Lost the plot.

Thought we'd have heard the other 3 signings by now tbh. Maybe their contracts don't technically finish until the last day of May?

That would be the same for Dow and Comrie. All spfl players have a deal that takes them at least until the next transfer window. Think this was something the PFA might have got agreed a few years back as they were getting pissed off at only ever getting 10 months wages as clubs would have contracts end on the last day of the season but the player was unable to sign for anyone else until June.

We are either looking at Dundee united/st mirren players, players with English clubs involved in play-offs, or possibly just waiting on the player and Crawford meeting up with a photographer.

I don't get why they can't announce the players. It doesn't make sense. Players who are in playoffs/still have games to play are announced all the time. It's going to make no difference if we announce we're signing someone who still has some games to play.

Have they actually signed or just agreed a deal?

The only thing I can think of is if the players themselves asked not to be announced until the games are done, which is fair enough.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

The only thing I can think of is if the players themselves asked not to be announced until the games are done, which is fair enough.

More than likely.

Think Inspector Clueso aka @Rob1885 has pretty much sussed out Liam Brown is signing. 

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

It could be that the management team are on holiday?

I'm sure Crawford gave the impression at the PSC meeting that there would be no real break as there was a lot to do on the recruitment side of things.

1 minute ago, Rob1885 said:

Think Morrison has a lot of promise, been involved with Scotland etc

Aye! I hope that blunder up at Inverness on the final day doesn't knock his confidence. The way Shields spoke at the PSC night was he would be encouraging playing out from the back and if a mistake is made, no worries, you learn from it and go again.