Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Devine and Thomson are my choices out of the "pick 2 random players who created a bad atmosphere in the dressing room with no evidence whatsoever" hat.

Can't believe some have said Murdoch and Thomson. Both hard workers and don't have that billy big baws persona. Murdoch seems like a top bloke, and Thomson burst his balls last season when others didn't.

I'd say look no further than Muirhead, Connolly, Higgy, Robinson and Sammy the Tammy.

Anyway, any rumours or ideas who these other 3 signings are? Definitely will be either playing in the Premiership or playing in a play-off. 

Can't believe some have said Murdoch and Thomson. Both hard workers and don't have that billy big baws persona. Murdoch seems like a top bloke, and Thomson burst his balls last season when others didn't.
I'd say look no further than Muirhead, Connolly, Higgy, Robinson and Sammy the Tammy.
I was being sarcastic with Thomson and Devine.

38 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Anyway, any rumours or ideas who these other 3 signings are? Definitely will be either playing in the Premiership or playing in a play-off. 

Goodwillie, Dobbie and Big Nat. 

3 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

3 jobbers from Utd probably.

Image result for think positive gif

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

It took it to mean that they might just have more games to play, so it wasn't necessarily players from teams in the playoffs.

It's Steven Hampshire, Stephen Hampshire2 and Stephen Hampshire3. Recently cloned in a laboratory.

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Please, please, please sign him!

He was referring to Alex Salmond. 

18 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Reported for racism.

You're saying he dislikes French people and English people? 

4 hours ago, DAFC. said:

I think Steven Anderson is a strong possibility. Lots of chat over the last week, then started following Pars twitter account. He stays in Dunfermline too. Tommy Wright now saying that he's looking to get the age of his squad down over the summer. 

Liam Brown's been mentioned elsewhere, out of contract a Well and certainly fits our recruitment plan.  Apparently a talented CM this guy.  Robinson blocked a loan move as he planned to play him in the first team but didn't materialise for what ever reason.

4 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

3 jobbers from Utd probably.

I've been saying thinking Billy King seems like a very Dunfermline-y signing right now.

Nathan Austin, tae.

I've been saying thinking Billy King seems like a very Dunfermline-y signing right now.
Nathan Austin, tae.
Nathan Austin is set to sign for Kelty I believe.