Walking Down The Halbeath Road

4 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
25 minutes ago, Grant228 said:
Would accept St Pauli. 

Not this summer please, currently serving a 2 year self imposed ban from the reeperbahn.

If I'm being totally honest Rob, I don't think it was that much of a self imposed ban. Hamburg and Charlie Chaplin was quite happy to see the back of you.

If I'm being totally honest Rob, I don't think it was that much of a self imposed ban. Hamburg and Charlie Chaplin was quite happy to see the back of you.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]that's without mentioning the airport

23 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
44 minutes ago, Grant228 said:
Would accept St Pauli. 

Not this summer please, currently serving a 2 year self imposed ban from the reeperbahn.

Absolutely don't believe. 

17 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

For all the folk greetin about our £20 gate price, just had a look at Dundee's prices next season. 

GATE PRICES FOR 2019/20

Adult – Premium £30, Cat A £26, Cat B £24

Students/O65’s/Disabled – Premium £22, Cat A £19, Cat B £16

U18’s – Premium £15, Cat A £12, Cat B £10

U12’s – Premium £8, Cat A £5, Cat B £2

Absolutely pathetic. Certainly not worth the money. No one in the premiership is far less the championship.

Really thought Williamson would be the next Jackie McNamara and would be sold on for a decent fee. Don't know what happened last season but, like most of the squad, he was a total passenger. 

It's almost as if AJ was a bit clueless about what made us tick when we were good. Things that worked well for us got binned if a certain player came back from injury. Other partnerships could get binned after one poor result. There were spells when individual players carried us - first season back up Nat made a huge difference for a while. Aird made a big difference for a while. Faiss was amazing with the right service/style of play in League One. It was all a bit scattergun. 

We had a terrible end to the season under Craw but we didn't get pumped - even on our winning spell it was all fine margins. Even without budget cuts it was clear he'd have more faith in youngsters and we can only hope that he can mould a team. Of course it could turn into a Falkirk-style mess but I'm looking forward to the new season. 

24 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

They're not signing guys this early to sit on the bench. Fair to say Dow and Comrie have clearly been done or almost done for a while.

Backs up what I got told at QoTS about Crawford having already identified players that he fancied, bit different to AJs approach. 

Absolutely no way of telling how Comrie will do at this level, didn't do well against Jordan Jones but he won't be coming up against that caliber of player down here.