Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just now, All-Star-Par said:

Point out anything in the post that's not accurate then you virgin melt. You chug over the board we get it. 

Virgin melt :lol:

Excellent stuff. Getting raging because I'm not raging at the board.

Oh there have been mistakes but all the hyperbole is comically over the top. The spineless stuff is laughable.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Our fans can take a f**k to themselves until they're bleeding to fucking death. Utter c***s who just nasty when the going gets tough on the park.

Today wasn't Crawfords fault. Who's he supposed to play ahead of Devine? Durnan?!?! He came on and fucking sold the jerseys. Im Devine's biggest critic but he was absolutely solid until Ashcroft went off.

Also, Higgy wasn't trying?! If you actually think that you're grade A idiot and I'd back up Higgy with that square go all the way. Soem of our support don't know SHIT about football and simply love being able to froth at the mouth because their pathetic little egos can't handle a shocking scoreline such as that.

100% the way some folk carry on is like the behaviour I would expect from Celtic and Rangers* fans who are utterly seething when something goes against them.

If we ever win the cup (and lets be honest its a big if) then being utterly pumped by Raith will make it all the sweeter in years to come. Anyone creaming themselves singing you're not fit to wear the shirt, is insane, we were sold by our captain who has been fairly dependable this season and then a terrible defensive error from Durnan, until then we were well on top. And our midfield was excellent I thought.

The man in front of me was utterly seething the whole game through even when we were on top. I don't know what was shouted at Higgy but it was out of order if it provoked such a reaction.

Paying the price for the board blindly backing AJ to the hilt for so long. We are fucked and this lies solely at the boards door. Queue witty replies of 'sack the board' but it's absolutely true, they chucked all their eggs in one basket and now we have nothing left to get ourselves out this mess cos AJ signed dross and we've had to use any funds we had to rectify that horrendous two year deal mistake. Fucking hopeless from top to bottom and everyone could see it coming but the board buried their heads in the sand. Spineless, just like the team. 

I agree with the sentiment but “spineless” is a bit OTT. AJ should have been sacked months ago, but they persisted with him and now Craw is having to pick up the pieces. We are really, really shit and need practically a full new team, but we’re stuck and need to hope Stevie can somehow turn it around. I’d take 8th place right now if I’m being honest.

Our fans can take a f**k to themselves until they're bleeding to fucking death. Utter c***s who just nasty when the going gets tough on the park.

Today wasn't Crawfords fault. Who's he supposed to play ahead of Devine? Durnan?!?! He came on and fucking sold the jerseys. Im Devine's biggest critic but he was absolutely solid until Ashcroft went off.

Also, Higgy wasn't trying?! If you actually think that you're grade A idiot and I'd back up Higgy with that square go all the way. Soem of our support don't know SHIT about football and simply love being able to froth at the mouth because their pathetic little egos can't handle a shocking scoreline such as that.
LOUD NOISES

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I cant believe none of you leathered Higgy. What a shower of fucking pussies

I thought the parthetic pussies who were mincing along Links Street with their flag, and making out they were hard men, might have taken him on?

No?

ETA; As much as Stevie Crawford is a Raith legend I doubt he will ever cut it as a manager.                          His tenure at East Fife is well remembered, for the wrong reasons.

I was genuinely surprised  he was appointed to the EEP job.

Edited by Wee Sandy

Anyway, we're in massive trouble.
With Keena I was confident we could shitfest it to 6th or 7th easily, but now I'm worried.
Almost certainly it's a reaction to today, in which we were even enough first half but dominated, even when down to 10 men, until the penalty. The way we crumbled was shocking and deeply concerning 

How would you feel if Keena signed for us?

25 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

How would you feel if Keena signed for us?

Very surprised that no one at Falkirk knows the rules

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Very surprised that no one at Falkirk knows the rules

Not as surprising as you being effortlessly whooshed by BPM

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Not as surprising as you being effortlessly whooshed by BPM

How cool and hard.

What is it I'm missing? 

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

How cool and hard.

What is it I'm missing? 

Lighten up ffs.