Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Danny Devine again showing what a fucking donkey he is. Total imposter. Get him to f**k.

On a side note. Crawford was a coward playing one up top today. Rovers are total garbage. They kept passing the ball to us. What more do we need?. I know we need striker or two but at least try two folk up top. Concerned with Crawford as manager. His interviews are embarrassing. Sounds like some fan boy dragged off the street and given a club tie. I think Shields sounded far more impressive. Very early I know but that's how I see things.

Edited by Chubbychops

Must be a few pars fans wondering if the board, by going for the cheap option, have managed to appoint somebody worse than AJ. Crawford has never come across as the sharpest tool in the box. Described the feeling at HT v Bayern as “pure elevation”.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I cant believe none of you leathered Higgy. What a shower of fucking pussies

That chunter can rip up his contract tomorrow. Times up for him. We need a complete clear out. Relegation is a very real possiblility now.

51 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Danny Devine again showing what a fucking donkey he is. Total imposter. Get him to f**k.

On a side note. Crawford was a coward playing one up top today. Rovers are total garbage. They kept passing the ball to us. What more do we need?. I know we need striker or two but at least try two folk up top. Concerned with Crawford as manager. His interviews are embarrassing. Sounds like some fan boy dragged off the street and given a club tie. I think Shields sounded far more impressive. Very early I know but that's how I see things.

Coward :lol:

That's a bit much. He's only had a couple of interviews as well. 

Calm down a bit. He might be utter pish. He might be decent. He might be totally mediocre.

We need to give him a chance.

Also manager interviews are always pointless pish. They're never going to say that the team were pish and tear in to them. You'll struggle to find examples of any manager at any level who does that, and if you do it will be a rare example.

what’s happened to buck toothy he’s a shadow of the player I saw the last time Rovers played the Pars in fact you have nothing up front to be honest but probably the penalty was the changing point of the game because as soon as Vaughan scored you could see the Pars heads dropped. Pleasing from a Rovers point of view as I felt we were poor but still won 3 nil maybe it says more about Dunfermline than us

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Coward :lol:

That's a bit much. He's only had a couple of interviews as well. 

Calm down a bit. He might be utter pish. He might be decent. He might be totally mediocre.

We need to give him a chance.

Also manager interviews are always pointless pish. They're never going to say that the team were pish and tear in to them. You'll struggle to find examples of any manager at any level who does that, and if you do it will be a rare example.

He sounds like his had a lobotomy. Asked about Greg Shields and 2 minutes later he has him moving on to better things. Asked about the big support and it ends up talking about fans crossing the line with behaviour.  He's not media savvy. He goes of on a complete tangent when asked a simple question. Really not impressed. Doesn't look to have his own ideas. Apparently a fresh manger with his own ideas, but has basically kept AJ's team and been even more cautious. 

5 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
55 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
I cant believe none of you leathered Higgy. What a shower of fucking pussies

No sense in us stooping to their hammer throwing and kung fu tactics.

I'm sure he's directing that at Pars fans when Higgy challenged fans to fight at the end.

Edited by Chubbychops

Just now, steviecraigybrewster said:

Can someone please tell me how muirhead is getting any game time? Think he slipped more than he touched the ball. Tough with 10 men but that sub summed the game up for me!

His embarrassing clapping to the Pars fans at the end was the most effort he put into the game. Another complete imposter.

11 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

He sounds like his had a lobotomy. Asked about Greg Shields and 2 minutes later he has him moving on to better things. Asked about the big support and it ends up talking about fans crossing the line with behaviour.  He's not media savvy. He goes of on a complete tangent when asked a simple question. Really not impressed. Doesn't look to have his own ideas. Apparently a fresh manger with his own ideas, but has basically kept AJ's team and been even more cautious. 

A lot of, probably even most, managers talk pish.

I wouldn't judge a manager on their interview skills.

He hasn't had the chance to sign a single player so of course he's stuck with the AJ stuff for now. He needs to try and make the same group of players play better than they did under a much more experienced manager.

Re the clapping; I think they should have all fucked off down the tunnel but there are a worryingly large portion of our fanbase who would be near aneurysm with rage if the players didn't come over and clap.

This is not unique to our fanbase it must be said. The vast majority of the fanbase of clubs' as a whole share this attitude. Just look at social media posts that single out players who didn't give a wee shitey clap after a game one time.

Re the clapping; I think they should have all fucked off down the tunnel but there are a worryingly large portion of our fanbase who would be near aneurysm with rage if the players didn't come over and clap.
This is not unique to our fanbase it must be said. The vast majority of the fanbase of clubs' as a whole share this attitude. Just look at social media posts that single out players who didn't give a wee shitey clap after a game one time.

Who gives a f**k if players don’t clap

Fans want to pay X amount of money to go to a football game and then receive a round of a applause from the folk they were shouting at for 90 at the end of it. Football fans are plain weirdos.

18 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Who gives a f**k if players don’t clap

Fans want to pay X amount of money to go to a football game and then receive a round of a applause from the folk they were shouting at for 90 at the end of it. Football fans are plain weirdos.

My point exactly.