Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Not needing new players needing a new manager,  some decent players in that team, 2 games down 2 defeats not scored a goal, de ja vu from the Potter era, nice guys but out their depth, hard to see this management team winning a single game, a draw will be as good as a victory, aj had floundered but had turned the corner, nd had experience when things got difficult, the pars will be relegated unless there is a change of manager. 

Not needing new players needing a new manager,  some decent players in that team, 2 games down 2 defeats not scored a goal, de ja vu from the Potter era, nice guys but out their depth, hard to see this management team winning a single game, a draw will be as good as a victory, aj had floundered but had turned the corner, nd had experience when things got difficult, the pars will be relegated unless there is a change of manager. 
Slow down a bit, and punctuate. Its hard for me to enjoy it when it flows so quickly.

24 minutes ago, Fife par said:

Shut up.

Far too much average players in the team. Needs gutted.

Out of the current squad I'd only keep;

Murdoch

Ashcroft 

J Longridge 

Williamson

Beadling

Thomson

Higginbotham 

L Longridge 

Ryan

Morrison

McCann

Todd

Not ruling any of the other youth players as they haven't played yet for the first team.

Edited by DA Baracus

If Faissal starts, he’ll run rings round league 1 muck like Benedictus.
A ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

How did that prediction work out for you Owen? Faissal couldn't hit a coo on the arse with a banjo and his swipe and sclaff from close range in the 1st half, which was greeted with the appropriate hilarity, was glorious. Bene has had a more difficult afternoon helping his missus with the shopping.

Mind when Pars fans slagged Morris?

Anyway, Fais should be sent back to Dundee. We all were ecstatic when he was announced and all wanted it to work so badly but it hasn't. He's not the player he was for whatever reason. He's done sadly. Oh he'll probably get a club like Morton or Dumbarton but after that he'll be finished in Scotland.

Shut up.
Murdoch
Ashcroft 
J Longridge 
Williamson
Beadling
Thomson
Higginbotham 
L Longridge 
 Ryan
Morrison
McCann
Todd
Not ruling any of the other youth players as they haven't played yet for the first team.
No room for Hippo?

2 minutes ago, bud1876 said:
26 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Shut up.
Murdoch
Ashcroft 
J Longridge 
Williamson
Beadling
Thomson
Higginbotham 
L Longridge 
 Ryan
Morrison
McCann
Todd

No room for Hippo?

Nope. He can f**k off.

Said it before...

Although changing the manager had to happen, the whole team needs revamped. So, basically, we’re fucked until next season and have to hope this muck can keep us up. We are nowhere near promotion candidates.

Shut up.
Murdoch
Ashcroft 
J Longridge 
Williamson
Beadling
Thomson
Higginbotham 
L Longridge 
 Ryan
Morrison
McCann
Todd
Really? I'd keep Beadling, Thomson and maybe the Longridges. And the young guys. The rest are nowhere near good enough.

6 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:
Shut up.
Murdoch
Ashcroft 
J Longridge 
Williamson
Beadling
Thomson
Higginbotham 
L Longridge 
 Ryan
Morrison
McCann
Todd

Really? I'd keep Beadling, Thomson and maybe the Longridges. And the young guys. The rest are nowhere near good enough.

I'm being generous.

Anyway, we're in massive trouble.

With Keena I was confident we could shitfest it to 6th or 7th easily, but now I'm worried.

Almost certainly it's a reaction to today, in which we were even enough first half but dominated, even when down to 10 men, until the penalty. The way we crumbled was shocking and deeply concerning 

Can't remember who pointed it out but it's worrying when a player who scored 3(?) goals on a loan spell is a big miss. We're really missing Clark, Aird, Cardle and Morris.