Walking Down The Halbeath Road

13 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

What do people think about Crawford being interim until the end of the season? Could see that being an option considered by the board, especially if he gets a couple of decent results.

He's got a horrendous run of games to get a result, if he does well in them then I'd be more than happy to have him until the end of the season. 

15 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Today's news will probably boost the away crowd on Sat and I'd imagine there will be some vocal support for Petrie. There always is when we play at Tannadice tbf.

What do people think about Crawford being interim until the end of the season? Could see that being an option considered by the board, especially if he gets a couple of decent results.

Thinking I'll write up a bigger post about AJ once I get back in from the pub this evening.

I would love it if he did well. When he was appointed as assistant it was a bit of a shadow looming over AJ that he was such an obvious, ready-made replacement should AJ f**k up. Him and Darren Young would be a ready-made former-player-with-decent-pedigree pairing too. 

The Pars managerial job is one that has been crying out to Petrie for some time though beckoning him home. 

Caretaker till summer makes sense if theres no appetite to fund signings in the window. Giving any potential new man probably half the window or less might point to whoever coming in being expected to do the job with the current squad.

Rightly so probably, its a good squad on paper and probably not a cheap squad either.

53 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

He'd be alright at Alloa, ypu guys are hardly likely to make the mistake of handing him a blank check and no oversight like we did. He'd get his budget and be told that anyone else would have to be a loan deal. Keep the greasy weasel in sight at all times. 

Won't happen

Callum Davidson just left Stoke, you could probably do worse than give him an interview tbh, he's now had experience as an assistant with us for about seven years, then half a season in the English Championship. 

Managed us in the top flight for a couple of games when Wright was ill

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

:lol:

Lomas won't get another club in Scotland, no matter what level.

You have to understand that Newmember is just a huge attention seeker liar who makes things up.

He should be put on ignore and not acknowledged.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

You have to understand that Newmember is just a huge attention seeker liar who makes things up.

He should be put on ignore and not acknowledged.

Fair play.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Fair play.

He was making up stuff about board meetings and 'announcements' early in the season. You'll be shocked to hear that absolutely none of what he said came to pass.