Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Daily Record says its him resigning which would explain no statement from the club if it's caught them out of the blue. 

If there's one thing our board could never be caught out on its statements. 

I'd take Petrie, Young or Goodwin of the "obvious" picks. Hughes, Locke, Stubbs, Hartley, McNamara, Campbell, etc - no thanks. Coyle is a probable no, although there may be some merits based on his early (St Johnstone) work but not so much on his later oeuvre. McKinnon would be hilarious mind you.

Petrie or Goodwin would be ideal, I really wouldn't be sure on Young but I can see his merits. Coyle is an odd one, before his County spell I would have been very happy but by all accounts he was shocking. 

Wow. I take it back, I was wrong.

There must be more than the obvious names out there? Someone from abroad?

Coyle in the same boat as Hartley in won't be in a full time job anytime soon.

Surely if the board have took this decision, they have someone in mind and want to give him a bit time to wheel and deal in the window.

Goodwin must be in with a shout and would have both Falkirk and Partick cheering, then there are so many no current club options, would be surprised if your new manager isn't in the stand on Saturday

Has anyone suggested someone who failed at their club yet? Always really funny patter.

Has anyone suggested someone who failed at their club yet? Always really funny patter.
Lighten up or its going to be a rough few days for you......

Until David Goodwillie is announced as player/manager on Monday

The right decision. Fans had lost patience and results have been nowhere near good enough. AJ did some good things in his three and a half years in charge but I believe he had taken us as far as he could. It's regrettable the Board hesitated for months but hopefully we can get a new man in who will renergise the support and get the team moving up the table.

My first picks are Jim Goodwin or Stewart Petrie but we'll see who ends up getting it.