Walking Down The Halbeath Road

51 minutes ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

Someone in our topic in the seaside league forum has fully apprised us of his previous off-field misdemeanours...

But aside from alleged violence, lacking compassion for those less fortunate than him and not being aware of standard tea-making rituals, he's ok?

Would you expect him to do a job for us then? A dirty, goal-scoring midfielder sounds just the ticket to be honest and someone we've lacked in recent years.

Given how he played for us, which was a few years back as Grant points out, yes.

And when I say he punched a taxi I don't mean the driver, I mean the physical vehicle.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Given how he played for us, which was a few years back as Grant points out, yes.

And when I say he punched a taxi I don't mean the driver, I mean the physical vehicle.

I'm not that up to speed with such things but if Ryan has an Uber account I can see that cabbie giving him a bad rating. 

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Sounds like an excellent signing for League 1. Someone with the fortitude to punch taxis sounds ideal for a midfield *ahem* scrap. 

Sorry, I'll get my coat. 

3 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Let's be honest, if we were to wrote off everyone who has punched a taxi we would all be in trouble.

I've done a lot of things in and around a taxi over the years, not punched one yet. 

3 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Sounds like an excellent signing for League 1. Someone with the fortitude to punch taxis sounds ideal for a midfield *ahem* scrap. 

Sorry, I'll get my coat. 

DA Baracus will literally roast you if he catches you bringing puns onto the WDTHR thread. Don't say I didn't warn you when you have a spike up your bottom, gently rotating over his bonfire. 

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

DA Baracus will literally roast you if he catches you bringing puns onto the WDTHR thread. Don't say I didn't warn you when you have a spike up your bottom, gently rotating over his bonfire. 

In all honesty, I've had a night out at Kitty's in kirckaldy. A spike up the arse over a bonfire sounds positively enchanting. Where do I sign up? 

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Would we though?

I’ve never known anyone to have punched a taxi before.

And you live down the crazy end of the country,and as a native of Falkirk who currently lives in Dundee, I don't say that lightly. Was at a wedding in Daly once. My word. 

7 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

In all honesty, I've had a night out at Kitty's in kirckaldy. A spike up the arse over a bonfire sounds positively enchanting. Where do I sign up? 

The boyfriend of a girl I knew at uni got stabbed up the arse in a nightclub in Kirkcaldy (he was fine after stitches etc). Small world. Don't think it was Baracus wot done it though.  

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The boyfriend of a girl I knew at uni got stabbed up the arse in a nightclub in Kirkcaldy (he was fine after stitches etc). Small world. Don't think it was Baracus wot done it though.  

All I ever got was fingers and some nips. I feel hard done by.

We've today signed Ryan Thomson, what kind fo player are we getting, Pars fans?

Taxi-bashing and ferret enthusiasms aside, he’s a hard-working midfielder who will get himself about. Not an awful lot of technical ability there, so you won’t ever get a dazzling, elegant display from him but he can make a nuisance of himself just as much on the pitch as he will off it.

Average signing at worst, has the ability to chip in with a few goals and be a potentially good signing for League One.

47 minutes ago, smpar said:

Taxi-bashing and ferret enthusiasms aside, he’s a hard-working midfielder who will get himself about. Not an awful lot of technical ability there, so you won’t ever get a dazzling, elegant display from him but he can make a nuisance of himself just as much on the pitch as he will off it.

Average signing at worst, has the ability to chip in with a few goals and be a potentially good signing for League One.

Whatever happened to the Wee Team anyway? Not seen them much lately. 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

No, I've never stabbed anyone, let alone stabbed someone up the arse. If I ever was to stab someone, the arse wouldn't be my first choice.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

No, I've never stabbed anyone, let alone stabbed someone up the arse. If I ever was to stab someone, the arse wouldn't be my first choice.

You'd really have to hate someone to stab them up the arse. More than just wanting to stab them, like. 

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
You'd really have to hate someone to stab them up the arse. More than just wanting to stab them, like. 

Dunfermline probably have songs about it tbf.

Should we report them to the SFA about it then? x

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
15 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
Should we report them to the SFA about it then? x

Grasses gonnae grass. Absolutely no shame in you, is there?

None at all. If the away fans do something that upsets us, we run to the SFA like a bunch of schoolgirls. Famous for it.