Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Translucent? A metaphor for his showing here. Is that ghostist?

Keep racking up 'em miles.

To coincide with Floods departure I see we've resurrected our £10 a head raffle to sign for the club for the season. I'm going to have to remember to have my agent put in a couple of clauses.
I've already put 200 entries in under Fez's name

25 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

It says quite a lot about Dunfermline that Will Flood has chosen to live and work in one of the world's most impoverished nations after spending little over a week with The Parsnips. 

The parsnips? 

Did you think that one up all by yourself, or did you get your mummy to help? :shutup

21 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

If you think there are other clubs outwith Celtic/Rangers/Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs paying 5k a week to an individual player then I'm not sure you're being serious, or you're very naive.

If rumours were to be believed N'Gog was on £7k last season in Dingwall.....

10 minutes ago, StoneThrowAway said:

If rumours were to be believed N'Gog was on £7k last season in Dingwall.....

Probably if the wage is true it would have been per appearance, rather than per week. Even then it's still an eye watering 70k if true.. 

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You're on the right lines but this didn't land as smoothly as you were hoping for.

Keep up the graft though, kid.

Best of luck with whatever your point there is, keep doing you, Chuck. 

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Now that Flood has gone I reckon the Pars should replace him with Toshney.  Can play in a similar role and offers more of a physical presence.  Can also cover in other positions.

We do like an ex Raith player. Was he not decent at them? I'll have to take their word for it because he's been awful whenever I've watched him. 

3 hours ago, P475 said:

The parsnips? 

Did you think that one up all by yourself, or did you get your mummy to help? :shutup

I did think it up myself. My mum has no interest in football so I have no idea why you would think she'd be helping me make up a nickname for the team that represents a fourth-world town. 

For what it's worth, The Parsnips should be seen as an endearing nickname as a roasted parsnip is a highlight of the Sunday roast. 

10 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

I did think it up myself. My mum has no interest in football so I have no idea why you would think she'd be helping me make up a nickname for the team that represents a fourth-world town. 

For what it's worth, The Parsnips should be seen as an endearing nickname as a roasted parsnip is a highlight of the Sunday roast. 

Really? 

The beef joint is the highlight of the Sunday roast in Fife. We have baked parsnip any day of the week. . 

As for yer mummy, I suppose as long as you're wearing your helmet and have your crayons with you, she'll pretty much leave you to get on with your handwriting exercises. Naturally she'll make sure the gate is locked so you don't wander off. 

20 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

4th world? Come now, that's harsh.

Incidentally I was all behind you calling us 'The Parsnips' when you first mooted it a couple of months ago. I'm still firmly behind it.

Edited by DA Baracus

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

We do like an ex Raith player. Was he not decent at them? I'll have to take their word for it because he's been awful whenever I've watched him. 

No he’s great.  You should start a petition for Dunfermline to sign him.  I’ll help you if you want..