Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Yet I don't feel embarrassed about this at all.
I do feel a bit embarrassed for you though. The way you are trying to make big deal over this is cringeworthy at best. 
Its still the same board and manager that built a team  capable of finishing 4th last season, so I'll trust them to build a team equally as good again this season without Flood. 
I think it the rest of the league that's dodged a bullet here. 

Hmm. Do tell me which of the statements I have made are factually incorrect?
Even Willo himself accepts that this is a major embarrassment for you lot.

Could I just interject at this time to say, "the Pars actually signed Willo Flood".[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Then, when (through embarrassment) he asked them to cancel the contract, THEY AGREED. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji16]
You couldn't make it up.

30 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Could I just interject at this time to say, "the Pars actually signed Willo Flood".emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Then, when (through embarrassment) he asked them to cancel the contract, THEY AGREED. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji16.png
You couldn't make it up.

You just did.

9 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Presumably the Pars fans can now openly admit he was a fucking shit signing in the first place!?

How much more mileage can you folks get out of this non event. Would he have been any good for us? We'll never know. As for first option...i doubt we'd entertain signing him once he comes back, having gained a tan, he'll be about 43 by then.

2 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

He was a good signing last week, now no one cares he's gone. 

That's epic bullshit one way or another, regardless of how much you spin it. 

Can happily say I thought it was a terrible signing at the time and I'm thrilled the mistake has been rectified, no matter how we got to this point.

2 hours ago, kiddy said:

Totally amazed that nobody's mentioned #Floodgate yet?

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Oh kiddy. The Falkirk fan even the other Falkirk fans are embarrassed by. Where's Bairnardo when you need him?

The same thing (almost) was agreed when Marc McAusland signed for us in league 1.  He wanted to play abroad, we said play for us until you get an offer then he went.

Same principle here. Not quite sure how it can be as bad as our Falkirk friends are making it out to be, we signed a player who wanted a clause in there if an offer came in for a team abroad then the contract would be null and void.  We agreed.  Player got an offer and invoked the contract clause.  

disappointed he’s not going to be here to be fair as thought he was one of the better players at United last year but considering we’ve signed fairly well for centre midfield sure we’ll get over it quickly!

Could I just interject at this time to say, "the Pars actually signed Willo Flood".[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Then, when (through embarrassment) he asked them to cancel the contract, THEY AGREED. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji16]
You couldn't make it up.

“Through embarrassment”

Apparently you can make it up.

It’s hard to see how as a club, we can come back from this. First we lose some players, then John Potter (who steered us to a creditable 7th place League One finish), now we lose Flood (who wowed everyone from day one with his enthusiasm). Tough times. 

10 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

How much more mileage can you folks get out of this non event. Would he have been any good for us? We'll never know. As for first option...i doubt we'd entertain signing him once he comes back, having gained a tan, he'll be about 43 by then.

He'll never tan, he's so pale I'm sure the light just goes straight through him. He'll be floating around Bali like Casper the Friendly but Ineffectual Ghost. 

He'll never tan, he's so pale I'm sure the light just goes straight through him. He'll be floating around Bali like Casper the Friendly but Ineffectual Ghost. 
Translucent? A metaphor for his showing here. Is that ghostist?

Keep racking up 'em miles.

To coincide with Floods departure I see we've resurrected our £10 a head raffle to sign for the club for the season. I'm going to have to remember to have my agent put in a couple of clauses.

20 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

To coincide with Floods departure I see we've resurrected our £10 a head raffle to sign for the club for the season. I'm going to have to remember to have my agent put in a couple of clauses.

I'd insist on a minimum number of games, or you get a free transfer to 'beath. 

24 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I don't think Indonesia would let you in again.