Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, All-Star-Par said:

Things looking very bleak for us right now imo. If McArthur doesn't start throwing some money at this team I may be forced to write into the Press.

Write to your Congressman and Senator too, this corruption goes right to the top, I tells ya. 

5 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Write to your Congressman and Senator too, this corruption goes right to the top, I tells ya. 

Nah we only write to the SFA after playing Falkirk thanks x

14 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Flood's Dunfermline career in highlights

zGHQb4O.gif

Better than Gavin Reilly's anyway. 

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

Ignore my actual statement then. 

As per AJ on bbc sport, flood insisted on a clause, that he activated. You didn't allow him to do anything, he walked out on you. 

Yep, and we were happy enough to sign him with that in the contract, we weren't forced to sign Flood. I'd imagine that AJ would far rather have not lost Flood but I don't have any dramas with how the contract has been done.

Going by the wording it seems the clause was only there for a limited time, if he was to leave (which he evidently has) it's given us plenty time to find a replacement. 

it does make you come across like Alex from Love Island though, very needy. 

You fucking what?

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Yep, and we were happy enough to sign him with that in the contract, we weren't forced to sign Flood. I'd imagine that AJ would far rather have not lost Flood but I don't have any dramas with how the contract has been done.

Going by the wording it seems the clause was only there for a limited time, if he was to leave (which he evidently has) it's given us plenty time to find a replacement. 

Zvery true you weren't forced to sign him. But would Flood have signed if the clause wasn't included? Hopefully for you AJ saw what might happen, and didn't stop looking. 

3 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Zvery true you weren't forced to sign him. But would Flood have signed if the clause wasn't included? Hopefully for you AJ saw what might happen, and didn't stop looking. 

I have absolutely no idea, I don't think he would've signed as early in the window as he did, I think he only would've signed later on once he had totally exhausted all foreign options. 

I'm looking forward to seing who he'll bring in, he made a big deal when he signed Flood about his experience and professionalism? Being a bit part of his signing, I still think he was signed as much for off the pitch as what he was on it. I reckon if you hadn't signed Paton we would've been asking him. If AJ is willing to go for someone with less experience then I think Murdoch would be ideal. 

It was a valiant attempt to add some big-club experience to the squad. When we're in the winter months and times are tough, AJ can turn to his young squad, look them all in the eye and ask "what would Willo have done". 

"Fucked off somewhere sunnier gaffer" would come the reply from AJ's young lions. 

So Willo jumps ship just after a few days under Alan and Sandy, things must be going will at Dumpfermline. :lol:

“However, we have retained the first option on Willo, should he return to Scotland, as he has already proved to be a great professional.”

Some hope for Dunfermline fans courtesy of their manager.

Never heard of Murdoch before today. A quick search suggests he played for Morton. Morton beat us regardless of who they play, so I probably missed him.

15 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Never heard of Murdoch before today. A quick search suggests he played for Morton. Morton beat us regardless of who they play, so I probably missed him.

Also played for Cowdenbeath against us I believe, cracking player. Ideal for a 442.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Clearly realised that not even he is mutated enough to reside in Fife.

He’s released a statement:  “When I agreed to sign for Dunfermline I had not realised how ugly their fans were.  I felt like George Clooney walking down the streets of the town; it’s not something I think I can get used to.   Also Shannon Par is a c**t”.

Hard to disagree with any of that.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He’s released a statement:  “When I agreed to sign for Dunfermline I had not realised how ugly their fans were.  I felt like George Clooney walking down the streets of the town; it’s not something I think I can get used to.   Also Shannon Par is a c**t”.

Hard to disagree with any of that.

He can't spell either then. 

7 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

He can't spell either then. 

To be fair, that works as a Flood-esque statement, typo included.

I heard Shandon Par just misspelled Shannon anyway :angel