Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Falkirk fans looking a bit silly after slagging Dunfermline for signing Willo Flood when they have signed Paul Paton; a player who is worse than Willo in every way.

That's not a compliment of Flood btw (by the way).

Falkirk fans looking a bit silly after slagging Dunfermline for signing Willo Flood when they have signed Paul Paton; a player who is worse than Willo in every way.
At best, you can say that Paton is not as good a player as Flood once was, but unless someone comes and tells us that Patons legs are shot to pieces and he is a shadow of what he may once have been, this is actually pish. Flood has regressed badly in the last two seasons.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, Szamo said:

At best, you can say that Paton is not as good a player as Flood once was, but unless someone comes and tells us that Patons legs are shot to pieces and he is a shadow of what he may once have been, this is actually pish. Flood has regressed badly in the last two seasons.

I'm only going by what I've seen when they played for United. Flood last season, although dreadful, was better than Paton was in his final season at United two years ago.

Unless Paton was suddenly pulling up trees at St Johnstone, I'd consider Flood a better signing.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Neither of us are exactly flying high when we're arguing over who's more shite in 2018 between Paul Paton and Willo Flood.

This.  

Two ok signings in my opinion. Flood will bring experience to the young Dunfermline squad and Paton will hopefully bring some dig to our midfield. 

If we had signed Flood we would have found positives to the signing and vice versa with Paton.

This.  
Two ok signings in my opinion. Flood will bring experience to the young Dunfermline squad and Paton will hopefully bring some dig to our midfield. 
If we had signed Flood we would have found positives to the signing and vice versa with Paton.
Bollocks. If Flood had signed for you he'd be a washed up, Weirdo looking c**t. As it is, he's a wee star.

I found very little positives about Flood and I'd have found literally zero with Paton. Has a terrible attitude, according to more than one person who's met him before.
Attitude and effort seem to be very high on Hartleys list of requirements. He emptied the lazy and workshy element of our team very quickly and is working to empty the others. He must have spoken to Paton and got the level of commitment he requires.

Ability aside, our starting 11 wont contain any shiftless b*****ds this season like last season. Of that I am sure. We might have signed a few duds but they will be triers.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Attitude and effort seem to be very high on Hartleys list of requirements. He emptied the lazy and workshy element of our team very quickly and is working to empty the others. He must have spoken to Paton and got the level of commitment he requires.

Ability aside, our starting 11 wont contain any shiftless b*****ds this season like last season. Of that I am sure. We might have signed a few duds but they will be triers.

God loves a trier and I must admit, Hartley looks like a well-fed Jesus. It may just be the start of something special for Falkirk. 

God loves a trier and I must admit, Hartley looks like a well-fed Jesus. It may just be the start of something special for Falkirk. 
Welcome aboard....

The other thing about Paton, and our fans have been saying it for ages..... Well really quite need a wee fanny like Paton in our midfield.

We havent had one in ages. Will Vaulks aswell as god like technique, used to run about the park nipping at folk, standing on their toes, shoving them about etc. Everyone since has been far too nice.

We dont need nice, we need a dirty wee bawbag who everyone hates.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Welcome aboard....

The other thing about Paton, and our fans have been saying it for ages..... Well really quite need a wee fanny like Paton in our midfield.

We havent had one in ages. Will Vaulks aswell as god like technique, used to run about the park nipping at folk, standing on their toes, shoving them about etc. Everyone since has been far too nice.

We dont need nice, we need a dirty wee bawbag who everyone hates.

Already looking forward to seeing Flood and Paton having an ill-tempered game of doms in the middle of the park, talking about how much better football was when they used a length of rope instead of a crossbar.

Chuffed for Cardle getting his A license in coaching. It would be friction burn-inducing tug material if he ever had a (successful) coaching role at Dunfermline. He fucking loves the Pars.