Walking Down The Halbeath Road

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I actually hope you boys get a decent signing soon. Its sad to see you like this.

It's really not. When the highlight of your season is chickenbotham realising that nobody else wants him, then resigning for you, that makes me happy. 

5 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

It's really not. When the highlight of your season is chickenbotham realising that nobody else wants him, then resigning for you, that makes me happy. 

Amazing that teams weren't queuing up to sign a guy who doesn't stick out at a team who finished 4th in the 2nd tier

45 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Amazing that teams weren't queuing up to sign a guy who doesn't stick out at a team who finished 4th in the 2nd tier

51 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I actually hope you boys get a decent signing soon. Its sad to see you like this.

So needy, have some self respect lads. 

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I cant speak for anyone else but I was trying to be nice. My mate Stellaboz is a man on the edge.

He lives there permanently, he's a bit like that bloke from Wolf of Wall Street, not DiCapro though, more Mathew McConaughey. 

23 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

So needy, have some self respect lads. 

I have plenty of self respect, its you filthy lot I have none for. Except Piracy, he was a nice guy. 

RIP. 

9 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I have plenty of self respect, its you filthy lot I have none for. Except Piracy, he was a nice guy. 

RIP. 

Has he walked the plank? We've lost all our top boys now. Potter, Wedderburn, Shiels and now Piracy. 

Edited by Shandon Par
poor punctuation

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
I can speak for everyone when I say "I hope you c***s get relegated". 

After our social media shenanigans I am pretty sure we are now everyones favourite other team. I think deep down you quite like us too tbh.

Everyone's favourite social media team without a doubt. #OurTime

Just now, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
I can speak for everyone when I say "I hope you c***s get relegated". 

After our social media shenanigans I am pretty sure we are now everyones favourite other team. I think deep down you quite like us too tbh.

? P&B is as social as I get (in an online sense). I like all of you Falkirk posters though, you seem a happy bunch.