Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I heard £800 and that was Clark.

Don't know how much of it is fact but Faiss was supposed to have been offered around £1,200 a week before he left for Dundee.

I'm not sure that's correct and I don't think he's worth anywhere near that kind of cash being honest.

I heard £800 and that was Clark.

I've heard 3 times that.

Nobody's really knows what individuals are earning. skyline drifter will have a good idea what championship clubs pay out but rightly doesn't chuck that information around.

He did some rough sums in the queens thread and reckoned we'd have between £500k and £1 million more than queens as a playing budget, it probably means we are paying £400-500 more per player, there is absolutely no chance guys at our level are going to turn down that. Similarly given united are willing to lose upwards of a million a year and have a higher income than us then if they will be paying a fair bit extra than us, again I highly doubt anyone will be turning down those sort of offers.

I can't see our top earners on less than £1000 a week, but I don't know and quite frankly as long as we are earning more than we pay out I couldn't give a f**k.

Like who? Cochrane? 
Worth noting Hearts have signed about four players that play in his position this Summer. This "Hearts play yoof" shite is a complete myth 

They are hoovering up nearly all the local youth talent and Cochrane is but one example of it being given a chance. And that’s at Prem level and not Championship.

I’ve been across at their academy and was impressed not only by the facilities but the level the youngsters are at compared to their peers in the local teams - and that’s at primary school age.

They are hoovering up nearly all the local youth talent and Cochrane is but one example of it being given a chance. And that’s at Prem level and not Championship.

I’ve been across at their academy and was impressed not only by the facilities but the level the youngsters are at compared to their peers in the local teams - and that’s at primary school age.

It’s not their academy nor their facilities.

It’s rented off of Heriot Watt university.

It’s not their academy nor their facilities.

It’s rented off of Heriot Watt university.

Semantics. If I rented a house to you would it be your home or mine?

The setup is impressive, and whether they own it or not, the youngsters there make me a little more optimistic for Scotland returning to a major tournament before I die.

You're quite angry of late.
I'm at the point on my holiday I just want to go home, sit on the sofa and play Football Manager with our two new kittens shredding the place up. Fed up being around loud tourists, especially Americans. Fucking hate them.

Porto was fine, Lisbon is hell.

I'm at the point on my holiday I just want to go home, sit on the sofa and play Football Manager with our two new kittens shredding the place up. Fed up being around loud tourists, especially Americans. Fucking hate them.

Porto was fine, Lisbon is hell.
None of that is poor Ruggys fault. I think u should apologise m8 and I think u will feel better for it x x x

9 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
35 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
Are you really on holiday and logged into P&B ??

On a train with not much to do, so yeah. Beats listening to a bunch of Portuguese teenagers rabble whatever they're on about. Probably reminiscing of Sergio Duarte's memorable spell with us.

Enjoy your journey. Hope it passes quickly.