Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Don't shit the bed and try and tell me it's Nutella. You've hoovered up probably the most over-rated and past it midfielder in the league.

If you end up relying on him at any point, your season is over. Floods career is over, you can see it in his eyes in that unveiling picture.

Cheers for keeping my chubby going though! 

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Willow20180618_134823.jpg

There I was having a bit of a b*****d day at work then this appears.

I am genuinely grateful for the Pars outstanding efforts to ensure that the rest of the day will be spent alternating between huge guffaws and spells of disbelieving giggles.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

It's cute the Falkirk fans are getting a chuckle out of a decent signing for us whilst they've signed... Eh... No one.

If you seriously consider that a decent signing then you really are in deep, deep shit!

Why is Robinson getting suspended likely?
What happens if our entire first team suddenly get injured, suspended and lose the will to play football all at the same time?
What if a meteor hits the earth and we all perish?
What if Andy Ryan isn't a championship quality striker?
What is your solution if AJ quits to become the new Barca manager?
What if you didn't spend an inordinate amount of time screeching nonsense?
Smell my cheese you mutha

Don't think he'll play much but still looked to be the best passer in the United team last season - in the play off game at East End everything was going through him - and he'll probably be a better option than Wedderburn if we need someone to come on with 10 minutes to play and keep the ball without losing a lead. Still a few positions we're weak in though.

1 hour ago, Trump said:

I am actually starting to feel sorry for the good folks of Dunfermline after their transfer activity so far.

Don't feel sorry for us.

All you ragged arsed poltroons have enough to contend with supporting your own manky mob.

Full points against you this season. This is fact.