Walking Down The Halbeath Road

With comments of the nature of yourself and da_no_1 I wouldn't blame them if that's their attitude when we're circling the plughole tbh.

How naive.....

No-one outside EEP will give 2 flying fucks. They're like rubber neckers at a car crash.

As above - f**k 'em.

Edited by da_no_1

How naive.....

No-one outside EEP will give 2 flying fucks. They're like rubber neckers at a car crash.

As above - f**k 'em.

You're the one who's being naive, most real football fans don't want ANY football team to go out of business( well, maybe apart from 2) because without other teams to play, what's the point ?

You'd be surprised at the number of rival fans who DO give 2 flying fucks about other clubs and would probably try and help out if they could but when attitudes stink as badly as yours why should they ?

Edited by GordieBoy80

Any interactions I've had with him in the past have been pleasant enough. Normally I'd be clutching onto those straws as well but Masterton's daughters concern me.

One of the straws I'm holding on to is that they've been shifted off the main board, onto a subsidy company(east end events iirc), i think this is part of the conditions of purvis getting involved.

You're the one who's being naive, most real football fans don't want ANY football team to go out of business( well, maybe apart from 2) because without other teams to play, what's the point ?

You'd be surprised at the number of rival fans who DO give 2 flying fucks about other clubs and would probably try and help out if they could but when attitudes stink as badly as yours why should they ?

Can I introduce you to Mr vikingTon?

Wise up.

No need for the attitude when your club are counting on us to bring a big support on Boxing Day.

We'll be lucky. You're team are shite. Maybe 500?

And my attitude on here won't make one iota of a difference to the outcome.

The desperation of opposition fans to see a PM is pretty pathetic.

How naive.....

As above - f**k 'em.

Someone's been drinking. No money for Neddy.

Seriously, it would depend who was doing the fund raising. If it was a Supporters Trust i'd be more likely to throw money in the buckets.

No need for the attitude when your club are counting on us to bring a big support on Boxing Day.

"You no coming to the game mate?"

"Nah, some ride on a fitba forum told me to shove it so i'm no giving their club money" :rolleyes:

We'll be lucky. You're team are shite. Maybe 500?

And my attitude on here won't make one iota of a difference to the outcome.

The desperation of opposition fans to see a PM is pretty pathetic.

i asked for the pm for a dunfermline supporting mate of mine who isnt signed up to p n b. the fact the pars going bust would affect my club and every other club in the league doesnt make it pathetic that we want to keep up with the situation either though.

Fair point. Still feel that for every one concerned fan of a team other than the Pars there'll be 99 laughing at us hoping we go bustO'so they can chucle & say "telt ye"

Edited by da_no_1

Fair point. Still feel that for every one concerned fan of a team other than the Pars there'll be 99 laughing at us hoping we go bustO'so they can chucle & say "telt ye"

You've obviously got that around the wrong way round. Opposition fans will help where they can - just ask Dee4life.

I was going to go to Firhill next week if I could as I wont be able to make it up to Cowdenbeath for our game.