Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just after the thoughts of some of the pars fans over this financial crisis involving your club. If the club is f@@@ed why employ a manager like jim j who i suspect is on very good wages? Im only going by rumours but i heard Falkingham and Wallace are on good wages plus other members of the squad are on very high wages also, I know my club the wee team has had to slash wages , squad etc just to survive and thats to finance a debt a good few million less than the Pars , Its quite worrying times ahead not only for the Pars but the whole of the first division

Yeah, because we are the people to ask about decisions being made at the very top.

Changed days indeed. I'm getting rattled at VT and defending the pars. Who would have thunk it????

Ps

f**k the townies etc etc...

It's hardly surprising, because:

1) You're a bit of a simpleton and

2) Raith fans need their rivals in order to maintain any sort of purpose, not to mention the dosh from four derby games.

Edited by vikingTON

Saying next months wages will be a problem now in the papers.

Very much looks like the black and white directors were paying the wages each month to me.

Just an opinion, why are we short now?

Saying next months wages will be a problem now in the papers.

Very much looks like the black and white directors were paying the wages each month to me.

Just an opinion, why are we short now?

He'll probably have borrowed all he could funding periods of low income with loans & now has to pay it back but can't . Is Brian still trying to use the trust fund to pay the players? Or is the penny dropping that the debt is a hell of a lot more than you can collect in buckets? I posted trying to explain about the trust fund but I've not managed to get back on yet to see if I'm banned or not.

I really should be saving my cash but I know I'll be at EEP tomorrow afternoon. Just what football fans do, isn't it?

Still support the club in the usual manner, tickets, food etc. that's covering normal business. you always want to be a normal fan.

But the extra from buckets, fund raising should be kept in the trust account until you know that it's not being wasted by the club and the trust members come to agreement on what it'll be used for.

Wee change of subject here but I see ex-Par Nicky Phinn is back playing football again.

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/news/article/stranraer-see-phinn-lurking/

Good luck Nicky. Good player for us, would be a great addition in our midfield right now if he wasn't so injury prone. Hope he gets back to being FT soon.