Walking Down The Halbeath Road

What medical records have been public? That the player has had to get a procedure done to sort an injury? True data hacking stuff there filled with loads of personal information that is bow public knowledge.

I'm off to try and get a line of credit in the lad's name since I now know he had surgery for a facial injury. This data is probably enough for me to get access to his bank account at all.

I also would never have guessed this would have happened after seeing the length stoppage during the game and seeing him having to be taken off.

Truly Cambridge Analytica stuff here.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Goal and two assists for Aird, he's been absolutely fantastic really. 

Big fan. Apart from the first game of the season, he has been fantastic in every game he has played. His goal against Brechin is our goal of the season, in my opinion (well, so far!). Simply, simply lovely. Just when you think we were starting to run on empty, it would appear we have plenty in the tank. 

So many love-ins! Robinson - hard to fault him - cracking signing. Lewis Martin - showing his class. Aird - in danger of getting sued by breach of copyright by Joe Cardle if he keeps up this cutting in from the left and smashing one in with his right foot stuff. Andy Ryan - what a header. Big M'Voto - have they even had to wash his strip yet?

You could be mean and say our form is down to not having had a fixture backlog. We're going into games fit and prepared against teams that are a bit stretched. Regardless, it has been an excellent wee run of form. 

Just seen on the facebook that in Lee Robinson's 16 matches for Dunfermline he was kept a clean sheet in 10 of them. Great defensive effort by all.

Fantastic return. I’d love to see Murdoch back in the team when fit but it’s hard to argue with those stats.

Big Kudos to Ryan Williamson too. Start of the season, I felt it was make or break for him at this level He's totally stepped up and improved his all round game, especially defensively. Aye ok he's been caught a few times but don't most full backs at some point?

Williamson in being comfortably good enough for this league if not the best right back in it shocker, think there's only one poster, who I will not name so he doesn't reply in floods of tears saying that I'm picking on him, that had any doubts about that.

Our signings have been superb this season.